ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Beautiful 2BR apart is located at trendy 17 Ave and 29 Street SW. Near downtown and C-train station.
(new home in the website, please see my Review from my other vacation homes by searching for 6-bedroom or click my personal picture)
This fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment is located at trendy 17 Ave SW, convenient to go anywhere. The unit at the 4th floor with elevator. Two blocks away from LRT Station and Westbrook shopping center.
- 2 spacious bedrooms, and both with queen size bed in each room.
- 1 bathroom, and the laundry room is in suite
- Spacious balcony with BBQ set.
- sofa-bed, TV set in the living room
- Dining areas with a 4-chair table set
- one underground parking stall is included, and free street parking.
- 5 minutes drive to downtown (or 10 minutes by bus #2).
- Swimming pool, gym, 7-11 convenience store..., besides the building.
Rent includes utilities, Cable and Internet, and 1 underground parking. (more street parking around the building)
We are using combination lock and key-box. You don't need to pick keys up, I will email you the access code that you can very easy to get into the building and the unit.
Close to Calgary train station, bus, grocery stores, University of Calgary, easy to get anywhere
- No smoking inside of the unit. No pet, No any illegal activity is allowed in the unit.
- Garage opener and main entrance keys are special order, if gets loss, will be charged $100 for garage opener, and $50 each main entrance key.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hi, I am Janice, a self motivated and positive person, am also a 10 year old lovely girl's mom.
I like our lovely Calgary , and have been in Calgary for 10 years since 2004. Let me tell you how lovely Calgary is.
I go hiking with my family and friends on most of the weekends from May to October. There are hundreds of beautiful hiking trails around Calgary. I only need to drive for 1 - 2 hours or less, mountains, hills, lakes, rivers, prairies, streams, a lot and a lot we can find and enjoy with ....
In the winter, we have found that skiing will be the most exciting and fun thing we love to spend most of our leisure time. Even though I am not a good skier, but I just love it! I love the feeling when I am skiing down from the mountains. I love the smell that from the fresh air, the snow, and the forest ....I love the picture that the colorful skiers in the white...
I appreciate life. We are so great. Even though the difficulty comes to visit us sometimes, but don't be afraid. Everything will be getting better and better. To be peaceful, to be courteous, and to be generous...
Hope we work together. To all of my friends!
Janice in Calgary
Dec 29th 2014