Two-storied house with its ceiling open, it has a sky garden with Hinoki(Japanese cypress) bathtub. Enjoy everything it has to offer.
1. Please make sure you don’t leave anything behind when you check out, and please put everything back to its original place.
2. We ask you not to smoke indoors for any families visiting our house in the future.
3. Please do not cook any pungent food.
4. Please wash any dishes for the future guests and dispose of any food waste and recyclables accordingly. (There is a clear plastic bag under the sink for your food waste)
5. We apologize for not permitting any pets.
6. You are responsible for any broken or lost property of ours.
7. Please instruct your children to be cautious for you are responsible for any accidents involving your children. (The stone wall can withstand the wind, but it may fall over when pushed hard. Please instruct your children not to play around near the stone wall)
All private rental houses are located inside the village to allow for more realistic traditional atmosphere.
Please be considerate of the villagers, and please note the agreement and conditions before you make a reservation.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 35 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น