A cozy self contained unit detached from the main house, very private with its own entry and exit via side gate. The big deck attached to the main house offers lovely views of Wodonga and guests are welcome to use this space. The unit is located close to parks, bicycle/walking paths, shops and is walking distance to Murray Valley private hospital.
Our cozy one bedroom unit features a full kitchen equiped with the tools to whip up a tasty meal. The bathroom has a large shower with shampoo, conditioner, body wash and towels provided.
It comfortably fits four people or a small family. One double bed and one double sofa bed are available with comfortable 900TC sheets and brand new pillows, as well as Porta cot if needed.
The unit has refrigerated cooling and a gas heater so is very comfortable in all seasons.
Please see 'House Rules'.
Guests have access to WIFI, extra charges apply.
We are a friendly household and love to meet new people, but we are also happy to let guests do their own thing as well!
Please note the entry to the unit is down the side of our main house on a slight incline. We are always happy to help with baggage as some guests have found it difficult to carry their bags in.
If you wish to check in after 9pm a fee of $20AUD cash is payable on arrival.
Firstly, Welcome to our AirBnB accommodation!
- No smoking indoors. (If you must smoke please do so away from windows and doors of the main house and dispose of cigarette butts thoughtfully.)
- Please keep the entry gate shut at all times.
- If you would like to be introduced to our dogs Stanley and Misha, please let us know as they can be protective if you enter the yard without us to begin with.
- The deck attached to the main house is a common area, and you are welcome to use the space. (Please be mindful our bedroom is right next to the deck.)
- If you would like to cook with the BBQ on the deck, please let us know and we will provide you with the correct utensils.
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar, Milk and some breakfast cereal is provided in the fridge for your arrival. (These items will not be ‘re-stocked for long term guests)
- Toilet Paper, Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash and Hand wash are all provided. (These items will not be ‘re-stocked for long term guests)
- All cleaning products are provided under the Kitchen sink.
- Please leave the Unit in the condition it was when you checked in, It would be greatly appreciated if you could dispose of any personal items from the fridge (or take them with you) and remove the bin bag and place it outside the front door of the unit for easy disposal after you have checked out.
- When checking out please leave the keys on the small round table in the Kitchen area and lock the front door behind you. Please send us a quick text message to let us know you have checked out.
- If you have any questions or need help with anything don’t hesitate to contact Chelsea (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or CJ (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Love to meet new people! And want to travel the world with my husband!