Gorgeous, recently renovated 2 bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment with bedrooms totally separated. Situated in the heart of Soho, the shopping & eating capital of NYC. Dreamy Saintly beds you'll want to buy yourself & awesome sleeper sofa, washer/dryer in the unit, professional cleaning and all the necessities provided.
Welcome to New York City! The entire city is at your fingertips from this centrally located luxury apartment. You are directly situated around the highlights of Manhattan and near the major train lines.
Our sunny, private 2-bedroom, 2-bath 2nd floor apartment can host up to 6 comfortably with queen- and full/double-sized Saintly beds and a full-sized convertible sleeper-sofa. The apartment has a relaxing living room and bedrooms are located at either ends of the apartment, affording maximum privacy.
The apartment includes:
- New, modern furniture, including awesome sofa that easily converts to a queen-sized sleeper sofa.
- Fully-stocked kitchen ready for your cooking needs, including dishwasher
- Bedrooms include brand new queen- and full-sized Saintly mattresses, plenty of closet space and dressers and drawers.
- Very quiet bedrooms: the street is quite being mostly cafes and apartments and the back bedroom is so far into the interior of the building that you don't hear a single peep from the city!
- Two full bathrooms, second bedroom is a private ensuite (has it's own bathroom attached)
- Air conditioning in every room in the summer / very strong radiators for cozy heat in the winter
- 42" Flat-screen LED TV with tons of channels & high-speed WiFi internet access
- Very comfortable extended full-sized sleeper sofa that easily converts in seconds!
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens and towels provided!
You get the entire apartment!
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
Please be respectful of the neighbors!
I'm in the area and always very responsive to Airbnb messages, email and text!
I'm a hard-working, fun-loving guy who has made many stops in life before discovering New York City. I've lived in Washington DC, New Orleans, Baltimore, Madrid, and spend many summers in Ireland with my extended family. When not running my menswear business, I love hosting friends, family and first-timers to New York. With my wealth of experience living and working in many countries across the world, I understand the needs of individuals who travel for business and pleasure. I want my home to be a haven for that business traveler, the couple seeing NYC for the first time or a family showing their loved ones our amazing city.