*** Welcome to the heart of the city.…welcome to the main Avenue of Budapest…welcome to the historical Andrassy Avenue, an UNESCO World Heritage Site! ***
Tourist License Number: VIII/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Tourist License Number: VIII/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
Super Central Position!!! On the BEST LOCATION IN BUDAPEST, at the ANDRASSY AVENUE, close to any attraction of the city, we rent in a cultural heritage building (built in the 1879 from Ybl Miklos, one of Europe's leading architects in the mid to late nineteenth century as well as Hungary's most influential architect during his career. His most well-known work is the Hungarian State Opera House) a newly renovated and tastefully furnished two bedroom apartment. The apartment is on two level with two featuring double bed, with one double sofa-bed in the living room (1st level Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Toilette; 2nd level bedroom and a second loft bedroom opened o the living room below).
For booking about only 2 people who would like or would need to use both bedrooms will be added 10 euro x night to the standard price.
It is equipped with a washing machine, dishwasher, TV and Wifi, fully equipped for self-catering (oven, stove, microwave) kitchen and a Nespresso Coffee Machine too!!! Bed linen and towels welcome the guests. For babies is provided baby cot and table chair. The apartment is located on the courtyard, so it's completely quiet and soothing.
All what you need to visit Budapest starts from here!!! Stay right on the most elegant and lively shopping street of Budapest - which is UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cafes, bars, best brand shops, restaurants and public transportation, taxis, buses, metro, tram are all quickly accessible by foot.
Nowhere else can you take the atmosphere of Budapest better. The apartment is very suitable for short or long stays in Budapest.
All the apartment
Always in contact
- For booking about only 2 people who would like or would need to use both bedrooms will be added 10 euro x night to the standard price
- For booking about only 3 people who would like or would need to use both bedrooms and the sofa bed too will be added 10 euro x night to the standard price
- Availabilities are updated each couple of days
- Verification ID required
- Appreciated if Guest mention in the first contact mail the reason of the trip and special needs
- Please understand that special periods have special prices and sometime a minimum stay or minimum number of guests could be required.
- Security deposit required
- Make sure to communicate your exact arrival time at airport and expected arrival time at home, at least 1 day before your check-in, and communicate your contact phone number, and special needs or extra service on demand (taxi, baby cot, highchair, etc)
- General check-in is from 5pm, checkout is from 11am. We can be flexible just as long as our previous or next booking allows it. We cannot guarantee early check in or late check out with so much advance.
- Late check-in from 9pm requires a fee of 20 euro. Late check-in must be communicate on time.
-Early check-in or late check-out depend by previous and next guest, it is possible to agree that with you just in a secondary moment, and it require a 5euros tip to the hostess welcoming you.
-Please call us in case of any serious delay.
-100 euro as extra cash deposit could be required in case of special events, numerous groups, etc..
-We can suggest you where is possible to keep your luggage in a safe place or at home after checkout or before check in, between 11am and 5pm
- It is absoluteli forbidden to smoke in the apartment and in the courtyard - NO SMOKING -
- Not allowed to make any kind of PARTY! or make noise that might disturb neighbors.
- Be silent in the night, especially when you pass in the courtyard
- Please take care of the apartment as your own home. Guest must keep the flat in reasonable conditions
- Communicate us immediately in case you lost or broke anything please
- Any violation of this main rule will mean some penalty or consequences
- And the most important, enjoy your stay at Aldebaran Apartment!! :))
- If anything doesn't reflect your expectations please communicate it in the check-in moment or sooner as possible.
- In case of serious complication or problems, please call on phone, available 24h, 7/7, instead mails.
- Guest MUST keep the flat in reasonable conditions taking care as an home in a common building with neighbors and common rules regarding respect, noise, behaving.
- NO SMOKING in the apartment
- NO SMOKING in the courtyard
- NO HEN PARTY, NO BACHELOR PARTY, NO STAG PARTY, NO PARTY IN GENERAL, NO SPECIAL EVENTS or make noise that might disturb neighbors.
- Not pets allowed.
- The flat is JUST in historical centre in historical very antic traditional buildings, which needs some flexibility by guests, understanding neighbors.
- Please take care of the apartment as your own home. Leave, please, the flat in proper and human conditions, take care about the flat keys till the moment you give it back or leave them into the flat. Keys are your responsibility. Please ask for forgotten items in a few days time.
- ANY VIOLATION OF THIS MAIN RULE WILL MEAN SOME PENALITY OR CONSEQUENCES.
- Communicate us in case you lost or broke anything please.
- And the most important, enjoy your stay at Aldebaran Apartment.