Waterfront property, Private Dock, located right on beautiful, quiet Blaisdell Lake in the Sunapee region. 10 min from Mt and Lake Sunapee. Excellent location for swimming, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, hiking in summer and skiing, ice fishing and snowmobiling in winter.
Waterfront property, Private Dock, located right on beautiful, quiet Blaisdell Lake. Great for family to enjoy some relaxation. The house is steps away from the lake. Great Bass fishing! Kids love to swim and adults love the water sports. Has a huge dock for sun bathing or bring your own boat and tie it along the dock. Great for water skiing and boating. Mount Sunapee (10-15 min drive) has zip lines and adventure park for summer fun and Skiing in winter.
Golf near by. Near Manchester airport. About 1 hr and 45 min from Boston.
**$2100 per week from Saturday to Saturday
MULTIPLE WEEKLY RENTALS ARE NEGOTIABLE AND DISCOUNTED.
Located in the beautiful Darmouth-Sunapee region of New Hampshire, this house is perfect for family ski adventure. It is about 10 minute drive to Mount Sunapee, there you can take advantage of all the great skiing and snowboarding trails and events the mountain has to offer, not to mention the best snow making in the state. Sunapee Mountain was voted best snow making in the entire East for 2011! Only 40 minute drive to their sister mountain Okemo, and 50 minutes to Stratton.
$1600 per week, $275 per night
*Christmas and Feb school vacation $2000 per week*
**Exit cleaning $120 regardless of length of stay
Guest will have access to a fully furnished house with Wi-Fi and cable internet
Always accessible for guests to contact
Lakefront property on beautiful Lake Blaisdell in the Sunapee lake region of NH. The house is only 10 minutes away from Mount Sunapee for winter skiing.
These will be space to park up to 4 cars
Guest have access to a fully furnished home with free Wi-Fi, land line telephone and cable internet
Guest can contact owner at any time
No Pets without owner approval
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest and guest invitees. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. In no event will: a) homeowner be responsible for any indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages related to this Agreement, and/or b) homeowner’s liability for any damages hereunder exceed the fees paid by Guest to Homeowner.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Use kayaks, paddle boards and canoes with caution and at your own risks and DO NOT transport to other lakes. Owners will be not be responsible for accidents or mishaps due to their usage.
7. Swim in the lake with caution and at your own risks. Owners will be not be responsible for accidents or mishaps
8. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
9. Parking: Parking is limited to four (4) vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the house, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
11. Coal Stove: It is not operational during this time of the year.
12. [Water and Septic: The [cabin/property] is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products or anything other than toilet paper have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged for the damages.
13. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. [The roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.]
14. The FIREPIT should always be supervised by at least one person over the age of 18 until the fire is completely extinguished. Owners will be not be responsible for accidents or mishaps due to their usage.
Children and pets should be kept away from the fire and watched carefully by an adult, even hours after a fire, because the pit stays hot long after the fire burns out. No one should wear flammable materials, such as nylon, or loose-fitting clothing around the fire.
Materials that cannot be burned in an open fire include flammable or combustible liquids such as alcohol, or lumber, pallets, tree trimmings, leaves, yard waste, cardboard, garbage and other odor-emitting objects. Read more: (URL HIDDEN)
THINGS TO DO BEFORE LEAVING
1.Please pick up all trash inside and outside the house and put all trash and recycling in garage.
2.Please pick up any trash on deck and put the table and chairs back to their intended area.
3.Please wash dishes, pot, pan etc. and put it back to their intended area.
4.Please remove all dirty sheets and towels (not duvet cover, unless they are soiled from your stay) from bed and put them into white laundry basket in 2nd floor bathroom.
5.Please take 2 Kayaks, 2 paddle boards and Canoe out of the water and turned them upside down on the grass. There are 3 kayak paddles, 2 paddle board paddles and 3 canoe paddles.
6.Please return all life jackets to basement and hang them up against wall.
7.Please clean the grill and put grill cover back on.
8.Please turn off all lights and lock all doors.
9. Please return key to lockbox.
Lastly, please leave house in good condition, any unreasonable amount of cleanup of the house as a result of your stay or any damage to the property, kayaks, paddle boards, canoe beside normal wear and tear will be assessed and will be taken out of your damage security deposit.
Thank you and enjoy your stay!
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 23 มิถุนายน 2018 - 03 กันยายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน