In the city center of Amsterdam a beautiful apartment with all the comfort you need during a city trip:
- Newly renovated kitchen (fully equiped)
- Bathroom (great shower) and separate toilet
- 1 bedroom with double bed (160x200cm)
- 1 extra room (study)
- Free WIFI
- Free Washer dryer
- Balcony's on both sides of the apartment
- box for listening to your mp3 player through out the apartment
- Towels and linens included in the rental costs
The apartment is in a very friendly, quiet neighborhood of the city center. A variety of trams can take you to wherever you want in 10 min, but you can walk to the Dam square (10min), Leidseplein (5min), Vondelpark (5-10min), Jordaan (5min), 9 straatjes (5-10min) etc. as well!
Just a few blocks away from supermarket (mon-sun), great food market (mon-sat) and night-store (groceries and liquor).
We are happy to advice you on where to go (shopping/ museums/ restaurants/ bars). We will do our best to make sure that your stay in Amsterdam will be everything you hoped for!
I live in the apartment with my boyfriend but we will stay somewhere else during your visit and you will have the place all to yourself. I will welcome you and explain how everything works and if you want, I can give you some advice on how to make most out of your trip.
- No smoking inside the apartment
- The building is a co-op not a rental so only those who will be respectful to neighbors and considerate to the space are welcome to stay
- No parties, please respect neighbors
- No unauthorized overnight guests
I am 29 years old and I work at Colgate-Palmolive Netherlands. I live in Amsterdam now for about 10 years and I still really enjoy the diversity Amsterdam offers. I love to travel, explore new cities and visit distant places. One of my favorite activities is cooking, I can spend hours in the kitchen to prepare lovely meals and enjoy them in my apartment with some friends. Together with my boyfriend Rick we have been living in this apartment since october 2010. Before we moved in the apartment is was completely renovated (very luxury).