This is a luxuriously appointed, professionally designed, spacious, 1BR apartment located in Nolita, a subsection of Soho. Close to 8 subway lines, renowned restaurants, and world class shopping. Rub elbows with celebs! Scroll down for more info!
The apartment is a newly renovated 1 bedroom with a fold down full size bed in the living room. It is beautifully appointed. There are 2 televisions and a full kitchen with all you need to cook your own meals. The bathroom features a full sized toilet and shower, with a spa-like "rainfall" shower head for a relaxing bathing experience after a long day! The bedroom features a luxurious queen sized mattress, with a 6 dresser drawer as well as a full sized armoire (for hanging), with 4 additional shelves for more storage. I take pride in providing an experience that is as comfortable as your own home. Please contact me if there is anything I can do to add to your experience. I take my job as your host seriously, and want you to have an amazing experience in NYC!
The bedroom contains a comfortable, luxurious queen sized mattress. There are both a 6 dresser drawer and armoire for hanging, with an additional 4 shelves for further storage. The bedroom faces the courtyard.
The building is newly renovated. The apartment is located on the second floor, one floor above the ground level.
* 2 Flat Screen Televisions (bedroom + Living Room)
* 200+ channel cable
* Superfast WiFi
* Relaxing spa-like "rainfall" shower head
* Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash
* Full kitchen with full size fridge, oven, stove.
* Pots, pans, etc.
* Blow Dryer
* Iron with ironing board
* Unbeatable location!
There is no laundromat in the building, but there are many nearby. There's also a laundry pick up service that will pick up your laundry within 20 minutes and return it next day at competitive prices.
The location is unbeatable, and is the most expensive for NYC real estate in terms of price per square foot. The apartment is located steps from the 6 train (green line), and close to the N (easy access to Times Square), B, D, F, M, J and Z subway lines (each within 3 minute walk). There are *countless* restaurants in the neighborhood including a vast array of cheap options (it actually feels like a neighborhood, rare for NYC). The apartment is located at the joining of Soho, Little Italy, the Lower East Side, Chinatown, and Noho. This is the most desirable neighborhood for NYC residents to live in. If you've never experienced it before, you will love it!
Please note, like many buildings in NYC, walls can be thin. The apartment is quiet, but sounds from the hallway can be heard, so please try to keep loud noises to a minimum.
The apartment is located steps from many of NYC's subway lines.
* 6 train (green line, seconds away)
* B, D, F, M (orange line, 3 minutes away)
* N, R (yellow line, 3 minutes away, 10 mins to Times Square)
* J, Z (brown line, 3 minutes away)
I respect my guests' privacy, so our interaction is entirely up to you. I will meet you upon arrival and will be available for any and all issues. My job is to make your stay a great one!
Like many buildings in NYC, walls can be thin. The apartment is quite, but sounds from the hallway can be heard, so please try to keep loud noises to a minimum.
- My home isn't suitable for gatherings. The approval process is personal, and I approve guests based on who they are and how they intend to use my home. Thus, individuals not explicitly listed in the reservation or otherwise not approved are not permitted in the apartment.
- No smoking.
- Please keep noise to a minimum, especially at night and in the hallways. Noise in the building carries easily and we try to be respectful of the neighbors!
- Have fun!