Cozy room in a newly renovated house in a great neighborhood! Steps away from public transit with easy access to Downtown Philly, University City and all major subway lines. Perfect for someone getting into the city by bus, train or from the airport.
Cozy and comfortable room with a queen size bed, personal closet and a work desk in a Great Philadelphia Location conveniently located near the Downtown, University City and 30th Street Station. This is a perfect location for someone getting in to the city by bus or train and from the airport as well. I am attaching all of the maps in the pictures for your reference.
- 2 minute walk to Baltimore Ave. & South 50th St. Trolley station, which runs every 10 minutes from 5am to 1:30am everyday
- 20 minute trolley ride to Downtown Philadelphia Center City (13th St. Station, City Hall)
- 17 minute trolley ride from 30th Street Station (Amtrak Train Station/Main Bus Terminal)
- 13 minute trolley ride to University City (Upenn & Drexel campuses)
- 42 minute ride from the Philadelphia Airport by public transport. Take the regional rail from the Airport to 30th street station and from there hop on the trolley
- Two blocks away (2 minute walk) from Baltimore Avenue which is full of cafes, grocery stores, corner shops, great restaurants and bars.
- Safe and Hip Neighborhood with a lot of history and culture. Make sure to check out all of the historic churches, old victorian houses and small castles.
1. The private bedroom will be located on the second floor and will have its own key. The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed and a desk, and can accommodate two people. The newly renovated living room, dining room, kitchen and the bathroom will be shared by you and other guests.
2. The sheets and linens are changed and washed after every guest. But you may bring your own bedding if you prefer.
3. When taking a shower please be mindful that the hot water will run out after about three back to back showers and takes around half an hour to forty minutes to heat back up. There will be fresh towels available, but you can bring your own if you would like.
4. Kitchen includes an electric oven so please make sure to shut off all the burners after use. Besides the oven the kitchen includes a stove-top microwave, a dishwasher and a refrigerator. Pots, pans, plates, glasses and other utensils will also be available for your use. Just please make sure to wash and clean after yourself.
5. The modern dining room is furnished with a dining table and a mini lounge area that includes a couple of sofa chairs, feel free to relax there.
6. HEATING, Each room as well as every room in the house is equipped with its own ELECTRIC HEATING BASEBOARD that has an individual thermostat that you are able to control. Please be mindful of not leaving your things in front of THE HEATER WHEN ITS ON as it heats up very quickly.
7. Parking is available on the street if you are driving in and no permit is required.
8. There is a washer and a dryer available for your laundry needs in the basement.
Other Features include:
- WiFi Internet
- A fenced in back yard with a back porch accessible through the back door in the kitchen
This property is NOT a BED AND BREAKFAST, and there is no breakfast included in the rent. This listing is for a single room for rent in my house in which I reside.
Guests will have access to all common areas living room, dining room, kitchen as well as the back porch and the basement for laundry needs
I will be around most of time. I enjoy getting to know more about my guests and making them feel welcome.
- No Smoking In the House. There is a back porch accessible through the back door in the kitchen where you can smoke.
- We try to keep the house very clean and would like to ask you to please remove your shoes when entering the house so that dirt doesn't trek around the house. There is a shoe cabinet right by the entrance where you can store your shoes. Please limit two pairs per room. Some slippers will also be provided and can be found inside the cabinet in your rooms.
- Please clean after yourself after you use the bathroom and the kitchen. They are shared spaces so please be respectful to other guests.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 450 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am from sunny Philadelphia, and love to travel and meet new people and learn about new cultures. I would describe myself as very easy going and open minded. I have been to many places around the world and used airbnb for many of my stays. It was such a great experience meeting different people from different countries and cultures who open up their doors to you and are so warm and welcoming, that I got inspired to do it myself. Hope I can be as gracious of a host as many airbnb'ers were to me and make your stay here in Philly very relaxing and enjoyable!