ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
This share house is located only 20 minutes away from Sapporo Station, in the heart of the city. With a spacious and relaxing living room, a modern kitchen, and private bedrooms, this share house is a great destination to enjoy Sapporo like a local.
• In our lovely share house there is a spacious living room where you can relax, a shared kitchen with wonderful kitchenware, and cozy bedrooms for privacy. One single bed and one futon are provided for your comfortable stay.
• There is a wonderful supermarket nearby that has all your grocery needs! This allows you the ability to cook in the shared kitchen with all the available cooking ware. Alternatively, the neighborhood is also full of delicious restaurants for you to try!
• Come enjoy the space with other airbnb guests, interact with locals and foreigners, eat fresh local food at home or at restaurants, and enjoy the mountains surrounding this beautiful area in Northern Japan!
• This property is your home away from home. We strive to make your stay as luxurious as staying at a high caliber hotel while achieving the comfort of living at your own home. During your stay we provide many amenities including, fresh towels and linens, quality grade shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, iron, and a kettle. The shared washing machine and dryer are free to use. We also have a TV for movies and free WiFi for all our guests to use!
• There are locks on each bedroom door for privacy.
• If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
• We will be available to contact through the AirBnB messaging system or messaging service of your preference.
• We want to be your acting concierge to provide any assistance you may need during your stay.
• For the availability of other rooms in this share house, please refer to the listings on my profile. There are four bedrooms in total.
We only have a few easy rules for you to follow during your stay.
· Shoes - Please take off your shoes at the entrance of our home. This is a common practice in Japan and should be followed in most homes and temples.
· Smoking — We kindly ask you not to smoke inside the property.
· Noise — There are many families situated all over Sapporo. We ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. We have very kind neighbors so we want to be respectful in return. No parties, please!
· Security — We request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
· Safety — Please be extra careful when near windows or using the balcony, especially on higher floors. We will not be held responsible should any accidents occur due to the carelessness of the guest.
· Using Extra Linens and Towels — 【IF YOU WISH TO USE EXTRA TOWELS PLEASE LET US KNOW BEFOREHAND】
Our apartment provides fresh, professionally dry cleaned linens and towels for all guests upon check-in. Please note that as we are not a hotel, we will not be providing new towels during your stay.
If you insist on having new towels, you may take them from the stock pile, but please note that we will charge you for the extra towels used after you check out. For 1 additional item used we will charge 2000 JPY. Similarly if our cleaners find that the towels are missing or damaged, we will charge you for the respective amount as well.
If you have any questions or concerns about the following guidelines, we are more than happy to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing to stay at our lovely property. We are looking forward to meeting you and we hope you will have a pleasant stay in Sapporo!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 96 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Ryo and I have been running a share house in Hometown Sapporo.
From my experience through many trips, I want to provide you with a nice experience
in the most enjoyable city of Hokkaido "Sapporo."
Sapporo is a rich environment with great distinct seasons
attracting you by full of delicious cuisine as well as rich cultural and nature.
I will make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.
All the best,