Freshly renovated with a romantic purple style, located in the heart of the center 5 minutes walk from the nearest metro & train stations.
Queen size bed, two big TV's, a fully equipped kitchen, a bath and two toilets. Ideal for couples!
The apartment is freshly renovated (January 2015) and contains premium class accessories and amenities.
The 42 sq/m space is divided to a large bedroom with a huge wall cabinet and a luxurious 160x200 bed, a big living -room containing a TV area and a dining table, a big bathroom with a bath and a toilet, and an extra toilet room for guests.
Ideal for two people, the apartment can accommodate up to four (two in the large double bed in the bedroom + two on the sofa in the living room).
The entire apartment is available to our guests except the tiny wardrobe room in which we store our clothes and shoes. We keep it locked.
We live abroad so we won't be interfering at all. The apartment will be all yours.
The apartment's complete overhaul was finished in January 2015.
We redesigned the inner space, chose premium components which seemed important for us to feel at home:
1. Taps. Yes, taps! We think they improve a showering experience. So we chose very good ones.
2. Bath: We don't like the fabric/nylon curtains they usually put in apartments here. We chose a nice double-door glass curtain that will always be more hygienic and pleasant to use.
3. Kitchen: Even though our kitchen isn't big, we think it's not only beautiful but also luxurious and offers everything a kitchen of its size can have: a 4-flame stove, a baking oven, a microwave and a full-size refrigerator.
4. Entertainment & Connectivity: We like watching movies together, whether in bed or in the living room. We figured our guests might enjoy that too so we bought two high quality TV's and hooked them up with digital channels (and for the technically savvy - in the living room - an HDMI cable which allows you to connect your laptop). Free WiFi is, of course, also available.
A few more things about us
We are very proud with our newly acquired, freshly renovated apartment, and we're sure you'll love it too.
We are fluent in 4 languages: English, French, Russian and Hebrew, so we're confident that communication won't be a problem.
We'll be happy to help with getting around the city: Where to eat, where to shop (by the way, the apartment is 5 minute walk from two big shopping malls), where to go out, where's the nearest grocery store etc. Please, don't hesitate to ask us. It's in our best interest that you feel comfortable and enjoy your stay ;).
We usually ask our close relatives (Maria's sister-in-law or brother) to show you into the apartment.
This is an apartment we live in too, when we visit St. Petersburg; So we ask:
1. No smoking inside the apartment. We have a nice balcony for that; Or, you can go outside the building.
2. No pets, please.
3. We kindly ask you to be attentive with making noise on the floor - heavy stumping, furniture dragging and objects dropping. We want to live in peace with our neighbors :).
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 14 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Her version :)
We are a married couple – an Israeli and a Russian. Matan is from Haifa and Maria is from St Petersburg. After the marriage Maria moved to Israel to start a new life with her husband, but since she had a lot to leave behind in St Petersburg, a decision was made to visit the city every now and then to meet family and friends. So, since most of the time we are not there, we decided to offer our apartment to accommodate friends and guests. In this connection, we also decided to completely renovate it, which was finalized recently in January 2015, so that now it’s all ready to host you! Honestly, the new apartment looks like a smaller version of our apartment in Haifa, and since we fitted it to our taste and needs, it features grey and purple colors that we both fancy, has a big comfortable bed, 2 toilets, 2 tv sets that can be connected to the computer etc. etc.
We also have the advantage of providing to our guests 2 different outlooks on Saint Petersburg – Maria as an insider who knows if not everything than definitely a lot about her native city, and Matan - as a foreigner who already explored it and made his own conclusions. We shall be delighted to share our knowledge and experience with you, and make your stay not only comfortable but also trouble free and enriching, if you want))
We are a happily married couple, living in Israel with no children so far. Maria was born and raised in St. Petersburg Russia, where she lived 35 years.
Fusing our lives together, we bring the best of both worlds: The classic, cultural Soviet education with the dynamic, fast, often impatient but creative Israeli mentality. And this reflects on how we designed our apartment too:
In our recently acquired & renovated St. Petersburg apartment we put a little "Israeli" touch, trying to offer an altenrative to the Soviet-style type of apartments which are usually available in the price range.
Our apartment is our second home: We stay there on every visit to Maria's family, and we care about it as any person would care for their own home. So when you choose to spend your time in our apartment, you're our guest.
Together, we speak four languages fluently (English, Hebrew, Russian, French), and will be thrilled to offer you tips, and guidance to St. Petersburg or Israel.
We'll be happy to hear from you!
-Matan & Maria (a.k.a M&M!