Why stay in highly populated hotel rooms when you can have the whole sea view private place to yourself. The beach is just a short stroll away. Swim and enjoy various beach rides and dine at the Clubhouse or nearby seafood restaurants. Kids love the swimming pool with fantastic view of the boats. Secured parking close to lift with easy access for senior folks. Message Host for preferred date(s).
Walking distance to beach, privacy, security guarded, free parking close to lift, less than 5 km to Sunggala Commerce Centre and Teluk Kemang beach. Adjacent to Marina Leisure Club offering F&B outlets & recreation facilities. Facilities include children and adult swimming pool, car park & lift. The master bedroom with ensuite bathroom has two super single beds merged together for a wider sleeping area. There are two super single beds in the 2nd room with. A/c in bedrooms with additional ceiling fan. In the living hall a queen sofa bed sleeps 2 with fan.
Additional Guest rate per person applies per night if exceed booked no. of total Guests. Guest rate apply for person age 7 years & above. Children age 6 years and below, stays free of charge on Guest's booked beds/ own bedding. Maximum allowable children staying free no more than two (2) persons on shared bed. If there are 3 children age 6 years and below, 1 person charge applies. Infant less than 18 months old stay free. No crib is available.
Places nearby and within 10 km :-
* Avillion Private Beach (5 min walk) - sand castle, bananaboating, jetskiing, sunset, swim, beach ball
* Avillion Admiral Cove Leisure Club - Restaurant, Yachting (3 minit walk)
* Pub & live singing band at the Avillion Admiral Cove Club House
*Eco world activities eg bicycling, archery, flying fox etc.
* PD Dream World - Upsidedown & 5D art Gallery fun house (1.6 km)
* Seafood Resturant, Mamak restaurant, Nasi Kukus Ayam Goreng restaurant, 7-11
* Pantai Cahaya Negeri picnic spot & Pulau Burung Mangroves Boardwalk (3.5 km) - for amazing sunset view
*Military Army Museum
* Sungai Menyala Forest Reserve
* Pasar Malam, Batu 4 (every Sat) - Savour various popular local foods.
* 3D Art Gallery - for Fun pics !
*PD Ostrich Farm
*Wan Loong Chinese Temple (lucky turtle)
* Kemang Beach - Beach snacks and water activities e.g. Jet ski, banana boats, kiddy car rides, pony rides on weekends, etc.
*Masjid Teluk Kemang
* Cape Rachado Light House @ Tg. Tuan
*Restaurant - El Cactus serving Tex Mex cuisine
*Famous PD Power Cendol and assam laksa
* Yun Loong Seafood Restaurant
* Sunggala Commercial Shops - massage and karaoke
* General Hospital
* PD Golf Course club
General hospital & Golf Club.
70km from KL International Airport (55 mins)
110 km from Kuala Lumpur
30 km Seremban
100km from Malacca (1 hr)
Just a short distance off the Highway exit of Seremban - PD . Private & close to popular beaches and shops area. Hospital, golf course across the main road
-Children and adult swimming pool during permitted hours. Swim wear is Mandatory to use pool. Wearing T shirts & shorts is forbidden to use the pool & offenders could attract a fine
- Secured parking for your car(s) with easy access to lift at ground level (uncovered guest parking lots)
- LCD TV, DVD player with disc movies on loan in drawer / No cable
- Hair dryer
- Warm shower in both bathroom, one long bathtub in ensuite bedroom
- Clean bed linen, bath towels & toiletries e.g. shampoo & shower cream gel
- Kitchen equipment include microwave, bread toaster & electric kettle. No gas stove usage for short stays.
- We also have a stocked up fridge with drinks. Any item consumed / removed would be considered sold & payable in cash at check out time.
- Beach access is 5 mins walk away
- Guest may enter the Avillion Marina Leisure Club (5 min walk) and dine in their restaurants / bar as non members
- Join Eco group activities - e.g. flying fox, rock climbing, kayaking, boating, etc. (advance booking required)
-Motor boat cruising - min 8 pax can be arranged on advanced notice
Host will communicate with Guest upon check in and prior to checking out. If required, ask Host for recommendation for day activities and good eats . Watsapp or sms on mobile device preferred for quick response.
1) Guest are required to provide their ID card / MyKAD or passport number checking in process. The number of booking guests are required to be verified to the Host to allow authorised entry into the premise.
Car number plate nos. to messaged ONE Day in advance to Host if needing car park lots within the security guarded premises.
2) Refundable nominal key deposit of MYR100 is required upon key release to the guest. Also deposit is fully refundable upon checking out with conditions satisfied as follows:-
Checking out conditions :
a) Property, furniture, fixtures, equipment and any item within is in satisfactory working condition as per prior to checking in.
b) Given number of towels is to be returned and counted. Used towels to be placed in the basket.
b) Any item found lost/ broken/ unserviceable/ damaged / severely soiled / stained due to guest's act whether unintentional or negligent or accidental during period of stay shall be charged to the Guest. The cost of damage or loss of property and items within will be determined by the host.
c) If you like any items in the home e.g. Paintings / Dvd/ Books /Decorative / Souvenirs items displayed in the Home or even the fully furnished property itself - They are available for purchase at price quoted by Host. Request the Host if you are interested to purchase.
1) Total maximum number of Guests permitted is 10 persons, excluding toddlers / infants. Strictly no overnight Guest/Visitor allowed without prior permission / acknowledgement from the Host. Additional person would attract nominal fee per Guest rate quoted per night. Strictly no pets allowed in the entire premise.
2) NO smoking INSIDE the apartment or in common areas and no loud music /partying to attract complaints. Smoking outside balcony is fine as long you dispose your cigarette butt and ashes properly in an ashtray, NOT dirty the balcony floor / outside please. NO heavy drinking of liquor allowed in or outside the apartment. Appreciate if you treat this place like your own home :)
3) Guest are not allowed to wear their outdoor footwear / shoes inside the apartment to maintain cleanliness. If coming back from the beach, please ensure shower to rid of sand before entering apartment. Shower facility is available at the entrance of the beach area. Please use the house drying yard area to wash your feet / clothing if riddled with beach sand.
4) Guest are required to dispose off their wet (e.g. food) garbage at the Disposal (Refuse) Room located next to the Lift Entrance of the floor unit to avoid unwanted smell and pest in the house. No fresh fish, seafood, Durians, mangosteens, dragon fruit or any strong lingering smell or staining foods. Any significant stain or mess found in the apartment will be compensated from the deposit.
5) Guest are encouraged to shut down all electricity usage (except fridge) upon leaving the apartment to conserve energy and avoid damage to electrical components. Please do not leave the air conditioner running longer than necessary as it would cause a breakdown. Please use the Dining table energy saving pendant lamp as an over night lamp if required.
6) Guest are required to observe the rules and regulation of the Premise during their stay which include using the shared facilities provided. Swim wear is Mandatory to use the swimming pool for both adults and children. Anyone seen wearing T shirts /shorts /pants into swimming pool would incur fine RM100 per person.
7) Guests are allowed to use the shared facilities at their own risk. The Host is not responsible for any accident or unfavourable incident should it occur during period of stay.
8) Guest are responsible for their own personal valuables during their stay. The Host is not liable for any stolen or lost item as well as any financial loss, injury, sickness or death caused in the premise.
9) Guest are not allowed to indulge in any illegal activity under local laws during period of stay.
10) Check in time is after 2 pm and check out time could be earlier or no later 12 noon. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability and may incur additional charges if checking out time is over the permitted time. Please inform Host if arrival is at later time than 2 pm.
11) Cooking is allowed using the microwave oven only. Kitchen area must be cleaned after use as per condition before check in. No gas cooker is provided for short stays and Guest is NOT allowed to conduct cooking ie frying/ grilling inside the apartment or on balcony. Detergent and dish cloth is provided for your use. Clean the fridge after use and remove all your items/ foods. If planning a steamboat in the house, please inform Host.
12) Dry your wet towels / clothes at night on the provided rack outside your bedrooms (not on balcony). Carry rack out to the balcony / yard area to sun dry wet items. Do not leave wet clothing / towels on the bed. Leave used towels on the rack at check out time. Any unaccounted towels at check out would be charged against the deposit at Rm10 each.
13) Do not throw other liquids (e.g. instant noodle curry soup) into the toilet wash basin or bathtub to avoid staining the white ceramic. Throw it into the toilet bowl and flush clean.
14) Please cover the queen double sofa bed with the provided clean bedsheet and use the given bed pillows when use for sleeping.
15) Ensure Dvd movie discs are returned back to its proper title sleeve / envelope after use. Do not mix it up. DVDs found missing would be chargeable against the deposit at RM20 each.
16) Only vehicles which particulars are given to Host in advance are authorised to enter and park inside the premise.
Anything in doubt, please don't hesitate to ask Host.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ 2018 - 17 กุมภาพันธ์ 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
Hi! Im Esther and would be glad to rent out my sea view holiday short stays in Port Dickson. I love to see new places, taste local foods and meet people from other places. If you have any queries about my space, please do not hesitate to message me through Airbnb and I will response to you as soon as possible. It is my duty to ensure your stay is safe, clean and a memorable one in Port Dickson. My life motto is...LIVE LIFE like there's no tomorrow!