Large bedroom located in the heart of NYC by Grand Central Station. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DETAILS / HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING! If you are not comfortable with the rules, then don't request for a reservation.
Full-time doorman/elevator apartment located in the heart of New York City. Walking distance to Grand Central Station, the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, MoMA, Empire State Building, public transportation, restaurants, and bars. Hardwood floors, WIFI, A/C, and more.
There is a laundry room in the basement of the building as well (paid by a key card).
Nearby subway options are: 4,5,6,7,S,E,M, Metro North, Airport Shuttle, and many bus lines.
The living/common area is not fully furnished.
The room has double paneled/soundproof windows so noise is based on your sensitivity.
I WILL NOT BE IN the apartment during your stay, but I do have a roommate in a separate room who is nice and quiet, so having a female/non-couple guest preferred.
Bathroom is shared.
The room is available only up to TWO (2) PEOPLE MAX. I cannot accommodate more than two.
I cannot accommodate children (sorry). I have a roommate and the apartment is not suitable for children.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Guest will have access to their private room and bathroom. Living room space is limited as I have a roommate. Kitchen is open, but please limit usage on stove. Feel free to use the microwave and refrigerator.
I will not be in the apartment during your stay, but my roommate will. I can be reached via e-mail and AirBnB message.
I'm clean and I appreciate my guests to be the same. Please be courteous and treat the living space with respect. I have a roommate so it is important to be considerate of her things and belongings.
1. DO NOT wear shoes in the apartment. The floors are hardwood. Please bring slippers if you are uncomfortable walking without shoes.
2. NO smoking in the apartment
3. DO NOT move the furniture
4. DO NOT eat/drink on the bed
5. You're open to using kitchen utensils/accessories, but please clean after yourselves. Feel free to use the iron/hairdryer as well. However, please DO NOT use, drink, or eat anything else. Some of the things may belong to my roommate.
6. NO guests or overnight guests whatsoever. If they are not under the reservation, they are not allowed in the apartment. I have a roommate, so please respect her living space as well.
7. DO NOT bring parties home. No guests are allowed.
9. DO NOT bring pets. The building does not allow any pets.
10. DO NOT send packages/mail to the apartment. Any packages delivered will be returned to sender.