This beautiful two bed two bath home with striking views, soothing breezes and stunning pool is vacation heaven! It is gorgeous, peaceful, relaxing and overlooks a wonderful nature preserve.
Located in quiet Rancho San Diego, this single story Mediterranean home with large two car attached garage shares over one acre of spacious green landscape with another home (hosts home) and creates the perfect environment to enjoy the natural beauty of its' peaceful location.
Nurture yourself lounging by the pool; or enjoying a book on your cozy hammock. Lounge on one of your two patios overlooking a stunning nature preserve or catch the game on your outdoor TV. Watch nature come alive via trails accessed right from your backyard or play golf at one of two fine courses just down the street. Enjoy the warmth of the wonderful fireplace or admire the spectacular sunsets and star filled nights. Activity or rest, luxury and serenity, you’ll find it here!
Guests have a private gated entry to their rental and access to the nature preserve. In the preserve you can hike, mountain bike, bird watch, horseback ride, and more...
Inside this sparkling clean home you'll find custom quality and craftsmanship.
•The modern kitchen has granite counter-tops and island, stainless steel appliances, a peaceful dining area and is equipped for all your cooking needs.
•The living room has a comfortable sofa facing a soothing fireplace and double doors that open to let in the gentle breeze and nature views.
•There are two full suites, both have attractive private baths and cabinet laced walk-in closets (2nd suite is opened to the home and usually serves as a family room, but can gain privacy via a room separator). Spa-quality master suite has a luxury walk-in shower, flat screen TV and wonderful views.
If needed, airbeds are provided for extra guests.
Close to everything San Diego offers; away from crowds and noise.
- Gorgeous salt water pool and spa (heated May - Sept.). (Not fenced. Children must be able to swim.)
- Laundry with washer, dryer.
- Spacious lawn and BBQ.
- Big attached 2 car garage with many storage cabinets and pristine epoxy floors.
- Air conditioning, heat, 10' ceilings, and sound protection in walls.
- Quiet, private location away from street and hosts home.
- Secure gated entry and surrounding fencing.
- All bed linens, blankets, towels, kitchenware, laundry and cleaning supplies are included.
Once you get here, you won't want to leave.
Guests have access to Nature Preserve right from their backyard.
Pool and spa are shared with hosts (Pool not heated Oct. - March).
This haven has board games, pool toys, a basketball court, ping pong table and access to three mountain bikes.
Beach chairs, umbrella, coolers, available for outings.
We initially show guests around the property and leave them alone after that. We are always available to answer questions or give local tips, if needed.
Make your San Diego stay fabulous! Relax in style and enjoy this serene setting on a magnificent property!
The home is best suited for guests hoping to find a quiet place to relax.
- No smoking, vaping, drugs or parties.
- Unless approved, only registered guests are allowed on the property.
- Pets are not allowed unless approved.
- Children must be able to swim.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No diving in the pool as it is shallow.
- Guest are expected to respect the home, the hosts, the neighbors and each other.
We are a relaxed family of three that enjoys the outdoors, being active and hanging out at our beautiful home and guest house.
We are San Diego natives, with a vast knowledge of the city, places to visit and activities in the area.
5 things we can't live without are:
1. Each other. We enjoy each other and have fun playing together and with nearby family.
2. Being outside, feeling the sun and fresh air here in Rancho San Diego.
3. Peace and quiet. We need our time away and enjoy the simple life.
4. Nature. The beauty of our yard, the nature preserve behind the house and the soothing breezes we have are healing.
5. Travel. We love to see and explore the world. Cruising is one of our favorite ways to vacation. We've cruised to Hawaii, Belize, the Cayman Islands, the Panama Canal, Costa Rica and many other great areas.
We are a health conscious family that enjoys going to the drive-in for double feature movies and charity fundraisers to give back to the community. Water polo, ping pong, baseball, basketball, hiking, swimming, church and mountain biking are regular activities for us.
Airbnb is a fun experience for us. We recently used it for a peaceful stay in Hawaii and now we look forward to sharing our beautiful home and its' surrounding landscape with friendly travelers.