Two double-bedroom apartment furnished and decorated to a high standard. The layout lends itself to families, couples and groups of friends. It is ideally located on a quiet leafy road, very near the Royal Mile (Centre of Edinburgh) and within walking distance from Edinburgh's city centre attractions. It's the perfect base if you want to explore the Scottish Capital by foot!
The living room has an awesome cinema projector screen, surround sound and free netflix.
- Two double bedrooms as well as one single sofa bed in the lounge. Most of my bookings have been five people (two couples or family +1) and all agreed it was easily big enough.
-The apartment is professionally cleaned before every visit and I provide hotel quality linen for my guests.
- Bright, freshly renovated finishes.
- Period detailing, original cast iron fireplace.
- Bluray-HD video projector directly connected to an apple TV and working free Netflix account.
- 100 megabit super high speed wifi is available.
- The kitchen equipped with a Vitamix super-blender, espresso machine, washing machine, dishwasher, gas cooker and electric oven, fridge-freezer, kettle, toaster etc.
- The lounge has a large glass coffee table that can seat up to five people. It is higher than normal and very pleasant for eating dinner from.
- Many Large plants around the house keep the air feeling fresh.
Separate toilet and bathroom accessible by all.
Guests will have access to the entire property throughout their stay. There is also a shared garden available.
I will be available via phone or email for any help or advice that I can offer in order to make your trip as enjoyable and memorable as possible.
Flat is on the top floor, on the left hand side.
The flat might be a little tricky for people who have trouble climbing stairs - it's three flights up.
- Children are welcome.
- Non Smoking flat.
- Sorry, no stag or hen parties.
- Please treat the home as you would your own.
- Please respect the neighbours, and do not make significant noise or play loud music after 10pm.
- No parties
- If guests lock themselves out of the property OR they do not place keys in the lockbox at checkout, a £50 fee will apply. If a guest loses a set of keys during their stay, an £80 fee will apply.