We are located in a very quite and relaxing area but still very close to the heart of Sanur. Within 5 minutes easy walk you are in the restaurant ,bar and shopping area on the Sanur main street. And its only 10 minutes to our lovely beach
My place are in the middle of Sanur in Bali!
10 min walk to the beach.
5 min walk to restaurants and shops.
Sanur is about over 600 restaurants and about 200 massages and spa and over 1000 Minin clothing & souvenir shops, and about 10 dive and snorkel shops and more.
The beach is about 6 km long walkway along the beach.
The main street is about 3.5 km long, plus Jalan Danau Poso omring 1.5 km long.
so the main street from north to south is about 5 km long.
The separate guest room with private entrance to the room and mini kitchen.
The room is fully equipped with what it takes to make you feel at you are at home.
the room for rent is with good Comfort with a good double springbed with bed cloth,
waterspender for drinking water icecoold water&hotwater , Tv,DVD,AC,Refrigerator,Safetybox,WIFI, toilet&shower and sink with
hot and cold water with towels & soap and a hairdryer.
a spacious closet, , table with chairs and Bread, butter, jam, coffee, tea, plates, cutlery, glasses and coffee Cups.
Side table, lamps, power plugs are European standards,
2 chairs and a table in the garden.
With mini-kitchen where you can prepare meals with sink with equipment.
We live in the house with the private guest room.
If you have some questions,so please let us know, we are very please'd if we can help you.
The room is cleaned every other day and changed linens
if you have other wishes, talk to us.
Sanur has had water problems or still
but we have drilled for water, so now we have a lot of water that is very good quality.
so we've fixed the problem with water here to us and our guests.
Rule number one:
If you need anything to make your stay more enjoyable, just let us know, it's no trouble at all! We will do our best to fulfill your wishes! We want to make sure that you are pleased with your stay in Bali. Let us know if you need help with something or have some questions or wishes!
Please also let us know if there is something that you are not satisfied with, so we get an opportunity to change that!
The check-ut (lastest at 12am) and check-in (earliest at 2 pm) times are not ´´cut in stone´´. We are flexible if possible! Please ask us if you want to have late checkout, and we will do our best to help!
- Bed linen and towels are changed once a week.
- Cleaning is performed twice a week.
- If you want to rent a car with a driver, please tell us 2 day before if possible.
- Please ask us if you need help with laundry.
Our house rules below are obvious for most people and nothing exceptional.
We should actually need only one rule: ´´Use common sense and considerate manners and behavior´´. Here is a list of some things that we believe is ´´common sense´´:
- No smoking indoors.
- No pets
- We do our best to provide our guests with a quiet and relaxing atmosphere so please consider your fellow travelers and neighbors in this regard. Guests should specially limit disturbing noise after 10 pm and before 8 am. Our place is not suitable for parties or loud noise.
- We want to offer a clean and healthy environment to our guests. We appreciate if you help us to keep our room clean and tidy as possible. The best way, in this tropical climate, to avoid ants, mosquitoes, termites and other undesired animals is to keep the properties clean.
- Please take off your shoes before entering the house. This is the ´´Indonesian way´´ when entering a house.
- If you are causing some damages or losses, we expect you to replace those.
- The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of bodily injuries or illness, or in case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings suffered by guests during their stay in the villa or while participating in any tourism activity.
- When you book the room you define how many guests we shall expect. It is not allowed to bring in more than that number of persons into the property daytime as well as nighttime, using our facilities (like, toilets, showers (URL HIDDEN) room is not dimensioned for more persons than specified in the listings and what you booked for. If you wish to bring a temporary guest at some time, please ask us.
I am a nice man with a good heart.
Iam coming from South of Sweden.
I'm doing the best to the guests enjoy their stay with me and get the Besta their vacation time here at The Little Jepun Room.
Which thrive here in Bali.
Bali is a wonderful country With much to do here with a lot of culture and religion.