The flat is located just in the center of Milan, a few steps from Colonne San Lorenzo. It's ideal to visit the historical Roman part of Milan and close to Navigli. The apartment very silent in the internal court of an historical building. The flat is available also for long staying.
The flat is composed by a kitchen-living room, a large bedroom and a bathroom, all furnished in modern style. The apartment is equipped with new dishwasher and washing machine, toaster, microwave, dishes... The pavement is in parquet. The bedroom of 22sqm has a TV 50 ". I hope you can feel at home;)
All the apartment it's available.
I am an architect and I use the apartment when it's not booked, so I leave some personal staff. A closet door is for personal things, one is for guests.
1) Smoking is forbidden inside the house, but you can on the balcony.
2) I'm sorry but pets are not allowed, I haven't a place where they can stay.
3) The cleaning fee do not include kitchenware possibly used. Guests will have to wash them and put them back in their place.
4) In Milan it makes the collection, therefore we kindly ask you to pay attention and separate the waste using the special containers provided.
5) Although the apartment is spacious, it is not allowed to organize parties or events of any kind.
6) After 23 pm and before 8 am, please kindly do not make noise to avoid disturbing the neighbours.
Sono un ingegnere edile con passione per l'architettura e il design. Mi piace ospitare persone in posti particolari dove ho vissuto molti anni e vedere il loro riscontro positivo al loro arrivo. Spero possa continuare così