Atic with terrace, calm, sunny in a centric and lively and hip district, full of nice bars and restaurants.
MINIMUM One week.
The best in Barcelona. It used to be a separate town, an it still keeps it's own personality. Plenty of creative, hip bars and restaurants melted with some old ones. I also enjoy swing and blues dancing and Gracia is the epicenter for it in the city.
- No animals (except humans) accepted.
- Please don't smoke inside the house, you have the terrasse for that.
- Take any food or product you need, just think of replaceing it if you finish it.
- Some of my stuff will be there, please take care of it.
- If you break something, please replace it for the exact item or tell me so you can set a cost to pay it.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I'm the guy in the right side of the picture (not the parrot!). The parrot is a friend I made in the caribbean coast of Colombia while travelling for a month in 2010. I'm a 34 years-old guy from Barcelona, but now living in montreal. I earn my living working as an arts management consultant. I love cinema, swing dancing and getting to know different cultures and ways of living. Don't worry I'll clean my dishes....