Rehabilitated apartment located on the 3rd floor of a building from the 30s, where the old facade was maintained, with a privileged location in the historic center of Porto, 1 minute from the Luis I Bridge, the main bridge connecting the Historic centers of both the cities, Porto and Gaia.
It has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms with shower, fully equipped kitchen open to the living room and balcony overlooking the Sé Cathedral.
Ideal for 6 to 14 people.
The perfect guests..
- Turn off the air conditioner / heater and lights before leaving the apartment. The environment and we thank you!
- Make a conscious use of water to avoid waste. The environment and we thank you!
- Respect the quiet hours, avoiding noise after 22h.
- Respect the common areas of the building, avoiding noise.
- Only smoke on the balcony / window. On the street there is no problem smoking, but the tobacco smoke adds smells difficult to eliminate from the apartment.
- Put the trash in the public container in order to avoid unpleasant odors in the apartment.
- Before checking out, check if the building's entrance doors are unlocked.
- If notice any abnormalities in the apartment, let us know immediately.
- Enjoy tremendously our city, Porto!
Thank you for being one!
The ORM team
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1624 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are 4 friends (Rosa, Tânia, Igor and Nuno) and young entrepreneurs, who decided to start a project which encompasses their main interests: the city of Oporto, its culture, architecture, decoration, photography and, above all, interacting with people from around the world.
The project, Oporto Rental Management, begins in finding investors, who wish to acquire properties in key-locations of the city and rent them to tourists. It also involves the design and decoration of spaces, giving them a very unique identity. Finally, it culminates in the full rental management process, which includes the organization and preparation of these properties for touristic rental and conquering and hosting new guests, as well as giving them a personalized follow-up.
Two years after starting this adventure, we can now also count with a young, communicative and friendly team (Renata, João and Bruno), who help us continue the good service to both our guests and investors.
The ORM team
Somos 4 amigos (Rosa, Tânia, Igor e Nuno), jovens e empreendedores, que decidiram iniciar um projeto que engloba os seus principais interesses: a cidade do Porto, a sua cultura, arquitetura, decoração, fotografia e, acima de tudo, interação com pessoas de todo o mundo.
O projeto, Oporto Rental Management, começa na angariação de investidores que desejem adquirir propriedades com uma localização-chave e alugá-las a turismo. Envolve também concepção e decoração dos espaços, oferecendo-lhes um identidade única. Este projeto culmina numa total gestão de arrendamento, que inclui a organização e preparação destes imóveis para o arrendamento turístico e a conquista de novos hóspedes, assim como o seu acompanhamento personalizado.
Passados dois anos do início desta aventura, podemos agora contar com uma equipa jovem, comunicativa e amigável (a Renata, o João e o Bruno), que nos ajudam a manter o bom serviço aos nossos hóspedes e investidores.
A equipa ORM