Open, relaxed apt near harbour. Located on beautiful Kurraba Point in Neutral Bay, you are near a ferry which will have you in Sydney City in under 10 mins.
Delightful, open and spacious apartment located on beautiful Kurraba Point in Neutral Bay, you're very close to a ferry which will have you in Sydney City in under 10 minutes. From the city you can explore The Rocks,
catch a ferry to Manly or take the bus to Bondi for a day out at the beach. Closest suburbs are Sydney City, Kirribilli (Home of the Prime Minister) and North Sydney.
Core Features and Benefits:
- 2 bedrooms (1st bedroom w/ 2 x King Single
beds, 2nd bedroom w/ 1 x queen bed)
- Combined Lounge/dining
- Small balcony off main living area
- Equipped kitchen with fridge
- Internal laundry with washing machine + separate dryer
* Close to city by ferry or bus (Ferry is 9 minute to city or 2 stops to city, 4 stops back)
* Close to parks, tiny local beach and harbour for picnics
* Close to waterfront cafe
* Safe, family neighborhood
Please be aware there are some things wrong with this apartment that you need to know upfront, and this is the reason why the rates are cheap during the holiday season. Faults are:-
- No internet (however you can find internet at the local cafe)
- No airconditioning or heating, but a fan is available if hot.
- Main TV in loungeroom has an intermittent problem where it flickers sometimes. Sound button on remote doesnt work, you have to get up and turn it up or down.
- I dont imagine you'll be doing a huge amount of baking but if you are & fussy with oven temps you need to know the timer doesnt work properly. Its fine to use otherwise - I use the oven every night. Alternatively if you dont like the oven you can use the bbq.
-Tank for shower is small so runs out quickly. People have to wait 10-15 mins btn showers.
- House is old in general, needs new carpet, bathroom retiled etc.
- There is no garage available for use.
**Please note there is no garage, only street parking is available.**
On NYE it is recommended you keep your car parked in street and dont move it at all that day as people often search our street for spaces on NYE as locals watch the fireworks from a point near the apartment.
As little or as much as you need
Have fun, but this is residential living so need to be considerate of neighbors. Dishwasher, washing machine & dryer and Electric Piano not to be used after 10:00pm. Loud music not tolerated by neighbors, though obviously on NYE everyone is more relaxed.
I enjoy living in a peaceful suburb near the harbour, close to the city. I work in Telecommunications and have only recently started to travel to different places around the world, so look forward to using Airbnb one day as a guest on future trips. I love meeting new people and happy to help you in any way to make sure your Sydney trip is an enjoyable one!