Welcome to the HEART of Old Town, Park City! You just won’t find a better, more convenient location … walk down two flights of ski stairs and you’ll find yourself smack dab in the middle of Main Street or walk up the stairs to ski to the Town Lift.
Welcome to the HEART of Old Town, Park City! Newly remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. You just won’t find a better, more convenient location … walk down two flights of ski stairs and you’ll find yourself smack dab in the middle of Main Street (just across from the wonderful Egyptian Theater)! Or you can walk out the front door and up one flight of ski stairs and ski to the Town Lift! Either way, this charming, cozy, Seven hundred square foot condo, with two bedrooms and two bathrooms has everything you need to enjoy the incredible Sundance Film Festival, fantastic fun in the snow, and all the winter wonderland coolness that Park City has to offer!(URL HIDDEN)PLEASE NOTE THREE ITEMS PRIOR TO BOOKING:
1. The interior stairs leading from the first floor to the loft of this condo are VERY steep! The stairs are not as steep as going up a ladder, but it’s kind of the same idea. Please keep this in mind as you book this rental.
2. There is a four-night minimum stay during the Sundance Film Festival.
3. Please be advised: you are in a winter environment in Park City. There are weather hazards and conditions beyond our control, including snow and ice. Please be careful and be aware specifically that our condo association does its best to remove snow from walkways and parking areas -- but as hosts we cannot guarantee snow removal at any specific time.
This very clean and cute two-story condo is small but thoughtfully laid out.
On the main/first floor you will find the following:
* Living room with wood floor and a queen-sized sofa bed and new linens;
* Cozy gas fireplace;
* Plasma TV and free cable;
* Bedroom with a queen-sized bed and new linens;
* Wi Fi;
* Kitchen stocked with all the basic necessities to enjoy eating in;
* Kitchen includes refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and stove;
* Newly renovated full bathroom with massage shower;
* Electric hairdryer and new towels in bathrooms;
* Plenty of great closet/storage space
The second story of this condo is a spacious, light and bright loft; however PLEASE NOTE the stairs to the loft are very steep (please see photos for further detail). On the second/loft floor you will find:
* One twin bed with new linens;
* One pull-out queen-sized sofa bed with new linens;
* TV with cable;
* Lovely, newly renovated bathroom with shower, sink, and toilet;
* FULL SIZE washer and dryer;
* Plenty of great closet space
This condo can accommodate up to 7 people as follows (two on queen bed in downstairs bedroom; two on queen-sized sofa-bed in living room; two on loft queen-sized sofa-bed; one on loft twin bed).
We have stocked the condo with all of the basics/essentials (towels, dishes, etc). Bring your toothbrush and you're all set!
Outside the condo, you will find:
* Your very own designated parking space (a rare find in Old Town)! Even if you don't have a car you are close to Main Street, the FREE Park City transit system, and many awesome restaurants and galleries.
* HOT TUB! Bring your swim suit because you have access to a newly installed hot tub! The hot tub is for the owners/tenants of the 12 units in our condominium complex. Very relaxing after a day on the slopes!
We live out of town, so we have a local Property Manager who can assist with any questions that may arise during your stay.
* * * PLEASE NOTE: This condo has VERY steep interior stairs that lead from the lower/main level to the second story loft. The stairs are not as steep as a ladder, but the idea is similar. We cannot fully capture the stairs in photos so please be advised that yes – they are steep stairs!(URL HIDDEN)PLEASE NOTE: There is a four night minimum stay during Sundance Film Festival.
* * * PLEASE NOTE: You will be in a mountain town winter environment in Park City. There are weather hazards and conditions beyond our control. Please be careful and be aware specifically that our condo association does its best to remove snow from walkways and parking areas -- but as hosts we cannot guarantee snow removal at any specific time.
1. No smoking.
2. We know you will enjoy this cute and cozy condo and we ask that you respect the place so others may enjoy it as well.