Welcoming 1400sqft charmer! Squeaky clean 3bed/2bath eclectic home in great Old Town location, just 6 minutes to Fashion Square Mall and Spring Training. Fully stocked & newly furnished; light, bright home with character!
Please note: this is a dog friendly home! Your well behaved dog is very welcome indeed. We travel with our own Jack Russell, so we know how wonderful (and difficult!) it is to find a place that truly welcomes a much loved pet. :-)
This uber sweet 1400sq. ft. 3-bed/2-bath home is filled with 1950's character and charm, yet it has a modern and eclectic overall style. The home is located in an older Scottsdale neighborhood that is very convenient to Tempe/ASU and Old Town Scottsdale.
Just 5 minutes from Scottsdale Stadium and 7 minutes from Fashion Square Mall, this is the ideal place for shoppers, golfers, Spring Training fans, ASU visitors, gallery groupies, business executives, Desert Botanical Garden explorers, Phoenix Zoo friends and anyone who wants close proximity to all the fun that Old Town has to offer.
In terms of styling, there's something for everyone in this house ... we mixed 50's retro, rustic industrial and sleek modern elements to create a quirky ambiance with a southwestern flare. The place has personality!
We had fun filling this home with interesting art and furnishings to capture imaginations and spur conversation ... but the true appeal of this place is SUNSHINE! This sun-drenched house is filled with light and it has a genuine happy-bright vibe, whether you're relaxing inside or soaking up rays in the serene yard areas.
Top Five List: What you'll like most about this place:
1. It's ridiculously charming.
2. It's close to all things Scottsdale.
3. The house and entire property are SQUEAKY CLEAN. And by squeaky clean we mean NEAT AS A PIN. Extra bonus: everything is brand spanking new (bed mattresses, towels, linens, kitchen items, etc).
4. It feels like home. What can we say? The place is welcoming, inside and out.
5. YES, you can bring your dog. There is a doggie-door leading from the home to the fully enclosed and grassy backyard.
Other great features include totally updated bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling travertine tile; new wood floors in all bedrooms; great laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer; every room is filled with sun! Bonus: the backyard is big, grassy, open, sunny and fully enclosed for privacy.
This is a full-time Airbnb residence, always kept squeaky clean, fully stocked and ready for your enjoyment!
* * * Please note this is a strictly non-smoking home. * * *
* Chef's kitchen with gas range; kitchen is fully stocked with any/all supplies you'll need to cook, bake, and/or eat in (although who wants to eat in with so many amazing restaurants nearby?!).
* All stainless steel appliances including microwave and electric dishwasher.
* Coffee pot on the counter; half-and-half always in the fridge! :-)
* Large french door style refrigerator
* 2 TV's (one in family room, one in Master Bedroom);
* SUPER FAST whole house Wi-Fi;
* FULL SIZED washer and dryer in the laundry room (also there is an iron and ironing board in the laundry room, as well as detergent and all standard cleaning supplies);
* Large dining table seats six guests;
* Nicely sized bedrooms with brand new, very high quality SERTA mattresses, ample closet space and quality linens;
* Newly remodeled bathrooms decked out in floor-to-ceiling travertine tile with plenty of clean towels, shampoo;
* Electric hairdryer in each bathroom;
* Peaceful and fully enclosed backyard with grass and garden areas.
* Beds space: 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds;
* Large grassy backyard with plenty of outdoor seating (including a hammock); fully enclosed by privacy wall;
* Gas BBQ on the back porch;
* Private driveway and 1-car fully enclosed garage attached to home; plenty of free parking on street if additional parking is desired;
* Public gym, golf course, aquatic center, large park, community center and trolley access within easy walking distance;
* Home is surrounded by fantastic dining, shopping and entertainment venues within 6 minutes drive;
* This place is absolutely CLEAN AS A WHISTLE and neat as a pin throughout!
DOG FRIENDLY: We will allow one or two dogs as guests in this home, provided they are completely housebroken and well behaved. The home has a dog door to the fully enclosed backyard. There is a $500 security/pet deposit for this home.
WELCOMING OUR GUESTS
We live nearby, so we are happy to personally welcome you to the home if you wish, or if you prefer we can provide the door code and let you discover the home on your own. We have lived in Scottsdale since 1990; we consider ourselves "foodies" and artsy types; also we are avid horse fans and hikers and not-very-good-but-super-enthusiastic-golfers, so we REALLY know the area and all of Scottsdale's attractions! We are happy to share tips to any/all who'd like to get the inside scoop on enjoying Scottsdale.
This home is especially great for families and folks who really want to soak up a lot of sun ... snowbirds WELCOME. The home is VERY light and bright, and the backyard has a nice grassy area where you can relax and catch some awesome rays.
1. Please treat the place with kindness.
2. Lock up when you go.
3. Make your mother proud or we will call her with a full report.
4. No smoking in home or on premises, ever.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 มีนาคม 2018 - 31 มีนาคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 4 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 90 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Originally from Colorado, I am an avid fan of all things artsy and outdoors. I love to hike, read, attend live theater performances, create mosaic sculptures and build wood-burning pizza ovens from scratch. I am a professional speechwriter by trade.
I'm crazy about all animals (we have 4 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses and 26 chickens on our small farm in Scottsdale) and I have been a nationally ranked rider in cutting horse competitions. I enjoy salvaging materials and re-purposing them as art; I get a kick out of capturing bits of history and bringing them to life in a new light. I'm wicked awesome with an Etch-A-Sketch. I'm a fan of Shakespeare, Tina Fey, Harper Lee, Jon Stewart and Elf, and I can't imagine life without a bowl of super spicy green chile now and then.
Some of my favorite places on earth are Paris, London, New York, Grand Lake (Colorado) and Ashland (Oregon) -- Ashland is basically nirvana for me. Other favorite places are barns, libraries, theaters, coffee shops, antique stores, forests, farmer's markets, hiking trails and the big brown chair in my own living room (with at least one dog in my lap).
Above all, I'm the biggest fan of my family -- my husband and my son -- both of whom are just remarkably smart, funny and kind humans.