Our authentic, hand-made log cabin 'duplex' boasts of a rustic elegance. This spacious, yet intimate lodging is romantic for 2, yet its open, roomy floor plan can comfortable accommodate 4 Adults of (and 4 children). It can be opeed to double-size.
*** Pets are not allowed
*** Smoking not allowed (inside or out) for insurance purposes
Either of these broken rules will cause renter to lose security deposit
Authentic, Hand-Made Log Cabin Boasts of a Rustic Elegance with mountainous, cavern charm downstairs while augmented by vaulted, lodge-pole daring ceilings upstairs. ask owner through email to for a virtual walk through our cozy log cabin 'link'.
The antique wood burning stove lends the warmth of yesteryear ambiance.
Nestled near the lake's edge, our log cabin is perched on the historical site of the original post office of South Lake Tahoe during the 1800's (horse hitch still visible.
Our pampering 2 bedroom (2 queen beds per room), 2 bathroom, 2 story (bedrooms upstairs), is 1,500 sq. ft. (that can double in space when both sides are used).
Our one of a kind, old-fashioned log cabin has more luxurious amenities than a modern home. A quaint, charming, warm ambiance of old fashioned lore with modern emenities:
Gas oven/stove, espresso maker, coffee bean grinder, Blender, ice-cold water dispenser with crushed ice maker, full-size washer and dryer and iron, outdoor 'picnic style' barbeque, outdoor picnic table/umbrella. It boasts a vaulted ceiling with huge timbers and rustic log banisters augmented by plush/pile (retro 70's look and feel) green shag carpeting with an antique wood burning fireplace/stove. Natural granite counter tops with marble sinks.
Both shower and tub cascade from rock walls surrounded by natural slate floors. Over-stuffed leather furniture augmented with tanned-hide log-lamps, pine and antler lighting, and hand-made by local indians furnishings with a 48'' flat screen TV, local and long-distance phone and DVD/DVR/ expanded cable/movie channels and on demand and wireless internet service.
The log cabin is ideally located a block from Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach and boasts for outdoor enjoyment and relaxation. Regan park borders the lakes edge displaying a walk path, playground, volleyball court and food hut. Only Blocks from a scenic bicycle path weaving through meadows and woods along the beach.
Set 1 mile from casinos, 3/4 mile to Heavenly Valley Ski slopes, (Tahoe's largest), 1/2 mile from shopping, groceries, bank and post office, and 1/4 mile from Eldorado Beach and boat launch, inside pool and ice-skate rink, and only 3 1/2 miles from famous Camp Rich (band concerts Wed-Sunday) pier/restaurant/bar (bands and classical concerts) and extended beach along Washoe Indian historic site.
As much as renter needs to feel taken care of.
I love interaction and encourage questions to be emailed... or you can always call, and leave a voicemail and I will return it as soon as I can.
1. The property is located at:
3140 Sacramento Ave., side #1 (lakeside)
South Lake Tahoe, California, 96150
2. You will be given a 4 digit 'Key' code upon your
completed booking that will
be your 'Key' for the duration of your stay.
3. If emergency or cleaning/on-site manger needed:
Call Wendyl: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
or Laurie (Owner): (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
4. The property is furnished linens on beds and towels above washer/dryer
... use what you need and leave the rest.
* Important to strip beds (used) and towels (used)
and place atop washer
Please start 1 load of towels/sheets)
5. 4 guest 'Maximum Occupancy':
'$10 per guest extra (children under 12)
6. Term of the Lease: The lease begins
at 3PM p.m. on Check-in Date
and ends at 10AM on Check-out Date
* Note: cleaning company charges $45 for late check-out fee(URL HIDDEN) so if there is need for 'late' check-out please arrange with cleaning ahead
7. Minimum Stay: This property requires 2 night minimum stay
8. Rates: Are listed on Airbnb site.
9. Please note extra charges out of Security Deposit
by Extraordinary Cleaning and Management(URL HIDDEN) $55 Excess Trash (beyond one container)... take away your excess tras(URL HIDDEN) $55 extra charge - Cleaning Holidays (3 days before and 3 days after(URL HIDDEN) $45 Late check-out fee(URL HIDDEN) $55 Excess dirt and cleaning(URL HIDDEN) $35/hr. for excessive mess left by renters (photos will be provided(URL HIDDEN) $ ? for missing/broken /or lost furnishing (depending on damage/loss)
9. Guest shall allow owner/manager/maintanence on property
when deemed necessary or emergency...notice will be given
10. Please read cancellation policy:
55% refundable if cancellation is 30 or more days in advance.
100% non-refundable 29 days or less.
Both cases if cancellation is over 8 days... owner may be willing to rebook
11. All cancellations due to Conditions beyond owner’s control
are (URL HIDDEN) weather, natural disaster, snow, fire,
road conditions… etc.
Guest agrees to abide by Rental Rules at all times while at the propert(URL HIDDEN)Log Cabin Rules:
up to $500 charge to credit card if log cabin rules are broken
1. BAGGED TRASH(no loose trash) must be brought TO CURBSIDE
‘Bear Container’ by 7AM TUESDAY(URL HIDDEN)ALWAYS left latched closed (to protect from strayed animals)
2. No EXCESSIVE noise: Neighbors complaints will cause IMMEDIATE
loss of your stay (at your own expense NO REFUNDS)
3. No SMOKING
4. No PETS
5. All Dishes must be washed and put away
6. Empty dishwasher
7. Clean out refrigerator and freezer and cupboards of food
8. Put ALL furniture and furnishings back to where you found them
9. Take out trash before leaving
10. Park in ‘designated area’ on black-topped driveway…
note: cars parked on street side may be towed by city.
11. No EXTRA over-night guests
12.There will be a charge for "excessive cleaning" and “excessive mess”
by cleaning company
13. Upon end of stay departure):
1. Turn heat to 55
2. Take out ALL trash ‘bagged’ into outside ‘Bear container’…(URL HIDDEN)latch closed
3. Close blinds (upward) and curtains
4. Turn off ALL Lights and counter Appliances, (unplug christmas lights)
. Your personal possessions or any missing or broken property of owner
is not covered by owner.
You man obtain or choose to purchase Renters Insurance
as we are not responsible for any broken or missing items.
. Cleaning/management inventories after each guest stay.
Log Cabin Rules:
1. TRASH TO CURBSIDE by 7AM TUESDAY(URL HIDDEN) (Take ALL trash out before you leave)
2. No excessive noise: Neighbors(URL HIDDEN) complaints will cause loss of your stay(URL HIDDEN) (at your own expense)
3. No smoking
4. No pets
5. Empty dishwasher, sink, and counters(URL HIDDEN) of dishes
6. Clean out refrigerator and freezer and(URL HIDDEN) cupboard(s) of openned food.
7. Move ALL furniture and furnishings(URL HIDDEN)back to where you found them
8. Take out trash before leaving
9. No parking on Street, (park in(URL HIDDEN)designated area on premise)…(URL HIDDEN)cars may be towed by city.
10. No extra over-night guests
11. There will be a charge for "excessive(URL HIDDEN) cleaning" (if needed)
12. At end of stay (upon departure)(URL HIDDEN)1. Turn down heat to 55,(URL HIDDEN)2. Turn off lights and appliances,(URL HIDDEN)3. Lock door and windows(URL HIDDEN)before leaving cabin
9. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or (maintenance/manager)access to the
property for purposes of repair and inspection
if deemed necessary by owner or an emergency.
No notice is necessary, but owner will try to communicate with renter
prior to entering.
10. Rental Rates and Fees
Deposit: A deposit of the "full amount" is due at the time of making the reservation.
* PLEASE READ LOG CABIN RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING.
A. By signing this contract you are allowing the "Home owner", the right to charge the credit card in this contract (up to) $1,500 if cleaner inventory indicates missing or broken property (within 7 days of leaving).
B. PLEASE note that if any of these rules are broken, the full amount of the security deposit may be collected by owner ...(URL HIDDEN)No pets in premise, smoking on premise, noise complaints from neighbors, parking violation (no on street parking) damage to th(URL HIDDEN)property or furnishings; dirt, or other mess requiring excessive cleaning;
C. Renter will be notified by email and or a phone call(URL HIDDEN) upon any damages found or rules broken… before amount is deducted.
D. This amount will be determined by "Homeowner" and is non-refundable.
11. Cancellation Policy(URL HIDDEN)A. If reservation is canceled 31 or more before reserved date, a full refund will be given (within 31 days of cancellation).
B. Reservations are to be paid-in-full at time of reservation and are 50% refundable until a week before reservation when it becomes non-refundable.
12. Insurance: Owner claims no responsibility for renters during their stay, or while on vacation at rental property. You man obtain Renters Liability Insurance seperately, as we are not responsible for any broken or stolen items.
VERY IMPORTANT: We encourage renters to have health, car and traveler's insurance for their own protection.
13. All cancelations due to in-climate weather, natural disaster, snow or road conditions beyond owners control are non-refundable.
14. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are Visa, Master-card or any airbnb accept(URL HIDDEN)I5. These dates are NOT reserved until Airbnb completes reservation, collects funds and confirms reservation is received from both Airbnb AND OWNER.
4. The property is furnished linens on beds and towels above washer and dryer to use what you need and leave the rest.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 Adults.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 3PM p.m. on Check-in Date
and ends at 10AM on Check-out Date
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2 night minimum stay.
6. Rates: listed on Airbnb site.
7. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules at all times while at the
property and shall cause all guests permits on the property to abide by and the follow cabin rules below at all times while at the property(URL HIDDEN)
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 78 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Laurie.
I have owned the log cabin since 1992.
I am an author, artist, muscian and mom.
The log cabin is my get-away where I write my books and movies. Its my refuge, my home away from home and my heart.
As a child, I saved a scrapbook of pictures of my dream home...
and the first moment I saw our cabin, I knew this was IT!
The smell of pines and being a minute stroll to the beach is my favorite part of being in Tahoe.
My desire is to share a yesteryear, nostalgic, homestead restored with all the fascinations of modern comfort without compromising its ambiance has come true. The hand-made, authentic, cozy log cabin duplex, boasts of spaciousness, yet intimate for two which meets my needs for alone time to create and family time to build memories. I have been coming to this log cabin for over 20 years and it still holds me captive with it's beauty.
Dreamt and believed all my life that someday I would live in a log cabin up in the mountains on a lake. Dream came realized more than vividly true, I feel BLISSFUL! :)))