Beautiful, Bright, Open Space Design, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Luxury Ocean View Villa with AC in the living room and bedrooms and Free Daily Maid:
- Fully tiled 40 foot private pool & 6 person in-deck Jacuzzi.
- Large screen TVs and 150 inch 3D projector, Wifi, Satellite & Free Phone Service
- Tennis and basketball courts and large kid's playground area
- Walking distance to beaches, restaurants, clubs & casino
- Master has Ocean View and indoor/outdoor shower
- Optional Chef & Driver
Beautiful, Bright, Open Space Design, 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Luxury Ocean View Villa with air conditioners in the living room, pool room and all bedrooms!!! Plus a fully tiled 40 foot private pool and a 6 person in-deck tiled Jacuzzi (heat optional)
1. 4 Bed/3 Bath in a Gated Community with 24 hour security
2. Tennis and basketball courts and large kid's playground area
3. Walking distance to fine beaches, restaurants, clubs and casino. No Car Necessary.
4. Spectacular Ocean and Mountain Views from the villa pool deck make for a calm and serene stay
5. 40 ft Crystal Clear Private Pool. The pool is fully tiled and filtered by a solar driven pump-- meaning it runs all day and stays clean!
6. Tropical landscaping designed for maximum privacy
7. AC in the living room and 4 bedrooms
8. Stainless Steel Appliances and an outside Grill
9. Washer and Dryer
10. Free Phone Service
11. Master w/ an exquisite beautiful indoor/outdoor shower and bath
12. 3 Bathrooms with a tub in the Master
13. Free Daily Maid Service
14. Detached Multi-Media room with X-Box 360, PS-3, pull-out sofa bed. Guests must bring their own controllers and games to use video game machines.
15. HD Satellite and Wireless wifi Internet
16. Three large TVs (80, 75, 55 inch 3D LED flat screens) and 3 40 inch Sony LED flat screens
17. A 150 inch Movie Projection Screen with state of the art HD projector (great for the Super Bowl and Movie Nights).
18. Villa is elevated such that combination of the ocean breeze and view is simply unparalleled
19. Area is known for world class water sport activities (15 min.), zip lines/monkey jungle (30 min), top golf resort (1 hr).
20. Villa has a movie box with over 100 Blue-Ray and DVD titles (classics, kids, drama, religious, action, horror).
21. iPod/Alarm Clock players in each room.
22. Solar hot water tank means that we guarantee hot water even if the electricity is down (as long as the sun is shining:)
23. Custom Furniture designed for comfort and luxury.
24. Check-in time is 3:00 pm. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
Optional and miscellaneous items:
We provide full credits for up to one year to be used at a later date if you must cancel your reservation for any reason, at any time. No questions asked. We do not provide refunds.
Chef fee is $50 per day for up to 5 persons for 3 meals a day. Guests pay for their own groceries. Add $10 per day for each additional person.
Car and motor bike rentals are available at the airports or in town at reasonable costs.
Cost for transportation is $25 each way from Puerto Plata Airport (POP) and $100 each way from Santiago airport (STI).
Drivers can be kept on call on a per trip basis.
Laundry is $5 per load for washing, drying and folding and must be done by our maid.
The jacuzzi can be used without heat at no cost. Optional cost for the heated setup is $200. It includes a full tank of propane (to heat the water) which will typically last about a week with normal usage.
The 150 inch high definition 3D projector setup fee is $50 for a one time setup and breakdown.
The entire home including the pool room.
My property manager Jack is on call 24-7.
The optional Chef service fee is $50 per day for 3 meals a day for up to 5 people plus you pay for groceries. Add $10 per day for each additional person over 5 guests. Please let us know if you want her services and we will reserve for you.
The Hispaniola Residential Community in which the villa resides is a short 10-15 minute drive from the Puerto Plata airport. Sosua Beach with its crystal clear waters and fabulous natural reefs and other private beaches are nearby. In addition to snorkeling, world class water sport activities and horseback riding in Sosua and nearby Cabarete (15 minutes), a highly recommended fantastic zip line and monkey jungle adventure awaits in El Choco less than 20 minutes away (not for the feint of heart, though). The annual Carnival event takes place in nearby Puerto Plata in the February time frame.
Maximum of 5 male guests allowed as overnight guests.
Parties require pre-approval.