ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Large 3bd Confortable. Centrally located next to mini Park. Walk to Top Shops, Dine & Entertainment at The Americana at Brand and Glendale Galleria. Short drive to Downtown LA, Staple Cntr,Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood, Pasadena, Universal Studios, etc.
This is a two level 3 bedroom/two bathroom Apt fully furnished and fully equipped.
Two bedrooms and a bath on the upper floor and the 3rd bedroom and 2nd bath on the 1st floor. Fully equipped kitchen, 6 chairs dinner set, comfortable living room. In unit washer/dryer, air-conditioning, heat, dishwasher, and garbage disposal, also has high-speed wireless internet. Under building private parking.
Conveniently located just minutes from two major freeways (134 & 5), and just a few minutes from ABC, Disney and Universal Studios. Minutes from downtown LA, Pasadena, Hollywood and Burbank entertainment employers, Dodger Stadium, LA Zoo, Observatory, Planetarium, Greek Theater, Hollywood bowl, Griffith Park.
Walking distance to the Glendale Galleria for indoor shopping and dinning, and also walking distance to The Americana at Brand featuring a vibrant blend of shopping, dining and entertainment with a creative beautiful park-like setting. At its heart, The Americana features a grand two-acre park complimented by fountains, public art, and generous open space. Promenades, meandering walkways and open-air plazas invites guests to shop, stroll, dine outdoors, and just enjoy the beauty of the setting with family and friends.
Some of my favorite stops: coffee bean, and just a few blocks away is a wonderful breakfast spot called the Toasted Bun, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Fresh & Easy, Starbucks.
Truly, the best feature here is that everything is very conveniently right at your finger tips.
Master bedroom with a Calif King bed
2nd bedroom with a Queen bed + a futon for a small person
3rd Bedroom with two twin beds or put together to make it a King
Living-room also has a futon for a small person
- Can also provide a baby crib/playpen and umbrella stroller for a child upon request
Some of my favorite stops:
coffee bean, and just a few blocks away is a wonderful breakfast spot called the Toasted Bun,
Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Fresh & Easy, Starbucks.
- The Americana at Brand, shops, restaurants and entertainment (walking distance (cross the Glendale Galleria thru JC Pennie)
- Glendale Center Theatre, small live theatre. Check out what they’re
showing (URL HIDDEN) (could walk)
- Olvera Street. A historic monument in the oldest part of Los Angeles (Downtown LA. Souvenir shops, Mexican food restaurants)
- I love Griffith Park for hiking, walking, jogging, bike riding and taking children to pony and train ride.
- Foxy's Restaurant (short walk) good choice for breakfast
- Porto's bakery. Cuban coffee shop / Bakery / Deli (could walk to it)
- Rafffi's Place (Mediterranean food)
- Elena's (Mediterranean food)
- King fish (Fresh sea food)
- Acapulco restaurant (Mexican)
- Mamitas (Peruvian food)
- There's no place like home, (European style restaurant in Silverlake, popular for celebrities)
- Hong Kong Kitchen (short drive also delivers)
- Indra Restaurant (Thai Food)
- Zankou Chicken (Middle eastern / good option for takeout)
- Paradise cob in Malibu beach (not so close but it's worth the scenic panoramic drive. Good
place to spend a day at the beach)
Guest can contact me any time
- A 9.25% CA Tax will be charged direct to guest prior to arrival date.
- Rate based on 7 guests occupancy. $25.00 per night extra person fee applies for an 8th guest
- Per most guests reviews: The apartment is very spacious, spotless clean, very comfortable and accessible to most popular attractions.
- Quiet time from 10:00PM until 8:00AM.
- This is a nonsmoking property.
- No pets allowed.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 34 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น