Come stay at this clean bright apartment. Three houses down from the beach access to a beautiful quiet beach.
Pineapples are symbolic of hospitality, prosperity, and aloha! This inspired our unit which is part of a larger house on Oahu. Our house is not new but we keep it clean and fun.
2 bedroom , 1 full bathroom, Kitchen, Living room and a small covered/fenced in Patio w/BBQ and table. The Master bedroom has a Queen bed and a window AC unit, the second bedroom has a twin bunk bed (there is not an AC unit in this room). The living room couch pulls out to a double bed. The Kitchen has a full range/stove, Full size fridge microwave, coffee maker, Blender, Rice Cooker, toaster, Crock Pot and dishes. Access to laundry room that is shared with the other 1st floor rental unit. Private parking area.
*** AC unit is in master bedroom only. The house receives good airflow otherwise.
Flat Screen TV/DVD player
linens and bath towels for the house
washer/dryer with all soaps included
snorkel gear for 2
I am available by text or phone and live nearby. I'm a young mom and so my busy schedule doesn't allow me to meet all guests.
Polynesian Cultural Center (2min)
LDS (mormon) Temple (2min)
Laie Shopping center (1 min)
Foodland grocery store (1 min)
Movie Theater (1 min)
North Shore Beaches (20min)
Quiet beach 3 houses down (1min)
-Please no loud noises outside after 9pm. We live in a family neighborhood.
- please be respectful to the other tenants in the house.
- please treat our house as if it was your own. Make yourself comfortable and relax!
- no smoking, excessive drinking or drugs permitted on the property at anytime.
- no pets.
- please dry beach towels on back patio clothesline outside. Towels in the bathroom do not dry very fast.
- please close all doors and windows if air conditioners are used.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 77 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น