The house is located in the center of Mahon, built in 1907. A construction typical of the islands, built with sandstone. Currently renovated to suit the needs of today. The house has four apartments. Comfortable, clean and sober.
Cross the hall of the house and climb the stairs to the first floor where you enter the 1er1a. The apartment lies in the back side of the house looking at the big empty space of the Sinia d’Es Cuc parking lot. The compactness of the apartment annulates corridors. The dinning room links the two bedrooms and the kitchen. A small exit to the outside provides the necessary space to watch the sunset, an intense pink sky.
You rent the full apartment so everything on it is for you to use.
We prefer the space clean so we keep things like clothesline, iron board and iron in a separate room by the entrance to which you have access too.
We live in Barcelona most of the year.
We try to be in Menorca as much as we can but this is sometimes limited to weekends during spring and autumn.
Most of August and parts of July and September we are in Menorca.
We leave things prepared in case we are not in Mahón when our guests arrive.
There is always a guide book on Menorca + map of the island.
We strive to keep our personal Airbnb on-line guide updated so our guests may access it wherever they are.
Sometimes, when there is wind from the north, you may feel some odor coming from the sewer. This is all around Maó old town. Not just the apartment.
· Smoking: allowed in the terrace
· Bathroom: Main observance in the apartment is about sewage. The sewer system in Maó is old and is better to take preacautions to avoid nasty problems:
· use the toilet bin as much as you can for disposal of toilet papers, napkins, babby towels etc.
· sand: after a day at the beach we may return home with sand on us that we normally wash out at the shower. This accumulates and may obstruct sewer pipes too. Please, avoid it. Clean the sand on you before arriving home.
· Garbage bags have to be left in the street from 21.00 on, all weekdays but Saturday.
· There is recycling containers (paper, plastic and glass) near the apartment and in Sinia d'Es Cuc parking.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 164 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I’m a young architect. Passionate about cities. I like to travel and discover the esence of every place. I have Barcelona at my heart and truly love this city.
For a few years now, I organize architecture routes in the city different neighbourhoods to show visitors how rich and passionate Barcelona can be.
Last but not least, is food. With my boyfriend Daniel, we love to cook and enjoy good wine.
We love to share Barcelona and what it has to do with food: its markets, shops and restaurants .........