A spacious majestic apartment 10 minutes walk from the beach. Close to Metro store, markets, other stores and bus routes. The area is secured and wheelchair-accessible. A huge pool and water slides. Ideal for a family with kids or a group of 4-6.
Be reasonable, don't break stuff, and respect the comfort of other residents especially after 11pm.
Common areas rules:
* The pool closes at 9pm for cleaning.
* No alcohol in the sauna and around the pool
* Barbeque grill and the tennis court are free to use but need to be reserved at the manager's office.
* No drying towels and clothes on the balcony rails.
* No partying after 11pm.
* Don't eat the fruits from the trees: they may be treated with pesticides.
* Please don't bring unlisted guests without consulting with me first.
* Don't take white towels to the beach.
* Smoke only on the balconies.
* No pets.
* Use the washing machine only for personal items, we happily change towels and bedsheets upon your request.
* Don't dye your hair in the apartment.
* Keep your food in the fridge to avoid ants.
* Please turn off the AC when away from the apartment.
* Try to use the dishwasher and the washing machine after 11pm (helps to save on electricity bill)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I like traveling and meeting new people. I try to achieve perfection in anything I do, be it arts, studying or being your hostess.