Centrally located in East Nashville, our spacious 4 bedroom 3000 sqft home is the perfect space for larger groups. Walking distance to popular eateries, trendy coffee shops and charming local businesses- you'll feel right at home in our neighborhood!
Due to new Airbnb regulations in Nashville, a 15.25% tax will be added to your total once you have booked, to be paid to the City and State. This includes a 9.25% sales tax + 6% Nashville hotel occupancy, plus an additional $2.50-per-night fee. If you have any questions regarding these fees, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to booking.
Located in the historic Lockeland Springs neighborhood of East Nashville, our traditional 4 bedroom (with bonus room that acts as a bedroom with a full bed) home combines the comfort and charm of southern living, with high end modern amenities.
- Bedroom 1: Queen
- Bedroom 2: Full
- Bedroom 3: Full
- Bedroom 4: Queen
- Bedroom 5: King
* 2 twin trundles are also made available for guests, as well as an air mattress for groups larger than 10.
Guests will enter the house through the front parlor- a whimsical combination of Victorian elegance and contemporary simplicity. You'll enjoy a bar cart stocked with wine & spirits (pay as you go), a conversational seating area and a 'take a book, leave a book' shelf.
A quick turn to the left will lead you into the living room boasting a mid-century charm that allows for comfort and relaxation. A 50" flat screen with basic cable access, roku and a coffee table full of games is sure to bring hours of entertainment, while a writing desk with Nashville post cards sits in the corner for those who wish to send a little note home.
The expansive kitchen space is ideal for those guests looking to cook for themselves during their stay. We've tricked out the space with all the necessities (pots, pans, knives, spices, etc). Coffee, cream and sugar are provided for your morning cup o' joe! Both the breakfast nook and dining room have been designed for the optimal eating experience- with seating for up to 12 at the grand table.
Each of the 4 bedrooms + bonus room have their own unique feel & look and all have new memory foam mattresses, freshly washed bedding and fluffy towels! All bathrooms come with shampoo, conditioner & body wash- so you can pack a little lighter!
The mudroom, located off the kitchen, is where guests will find complete access to a washer & dryer, cleaning supplies, and any other oddities you might find yourself needing during your stay.
The entire house is your oyster and yours alone! Guests will have full access to all household amenities including a full kitchen and Washer & Dryer.
All the answers to your questions regarding the home will be listed in the Household Manual left with your welcome basket in the home. Have an emergency or need immediate assistance? The Atlas360 team is just a text away!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to new Airbnb regulations in Nashville, a 15.25% tax will be added to your total once you have booked, to be paid to the City and State. This includes a 9.25% sales tax + 6% Nashville hotel occupancy, plus an additional $2.50-per-night fee. If you have any questions regarding these fees, please do not hesitate to reach out prior to booking.
• Guests are more than welcome to bring their pets along, but a $25 daily pet fee will be required. This will be added to your total after you've reserved your dates. Failure to notify the host of animal guests will result in the charge being requested through the airbnb resolution center.
• We are always happy to accommodate an early check-in or a late check-out if our calendar allows for it! Both an early check-in and a late check-out have a $75 fee that can be charged to your airbnb account. We aren't able to verify if we will be able to accommodate this request until we are closer to the date of your arrival- within the week most likely. However, we totally understand that flight travel times can be odd & inconvenient, so at the very least we are happy to store your bags for you until your check-in time at 3pm or until 2:30pm for a late checkout.
• We require a 3 night minimum for stays beginning on Thursday, Friday or Saturday due to very high weekend demand. Otherwise, on weekdays (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday), the minimum is 2 nights.
The thing is, we really love this house! A boatload of time and love have gone into this place. Can you help us out?
• Smoking and drug use are prohibited in the home. Smoking outside is A-Okay, just make sure you dispose of your butts!
• Something broke? Have no fear! If it happens, just let us know so we can take care of it before the next guests roll in.
• You are on vacation but our neighbors (sadly) are not. Keep outside noise to a minimum during the day/evening and refrain from outside noise after 9PM.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 565 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
When a house feels like a home
Atlas360 is a small, self-funded start-up that saw the potential to bring personal care and stewardship to the traditionally impersonal rental market. This means we provide consistent quality and care for our guests and our homes.
Personal Touch - We own and operate all of our homes, ensuring every square inch of our properties are beautiful, comfortable, and functional. We continually update our homes, happily adding any touch that will elevate the home’s personality and your overall experience.
Professional Management - For the past two years, Atlas360 has managed thousands of successful stays - take a look at what some of our amazing guests have like about Atlas360 in our reviews!
Prime Location - Our local team knows the real Nashville! When you stay with us, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive guide to the best native (and destination) restaurants, bars, and attractions.
We look forward to hosting your stay in Nashville!
About the team:
Lauren: A recent transplant from the golden state of California to the wild whimsy of Nashville, I love Airbnb for the mere fact that it puts you in front of people from all over the world that you otherwise would never have the joy of meeting. After all, the people are what make traveling so rewarding!
Kevin: An avid global traveler, I use my experience to work with Lauren to ensure the best possible experience for our guests! Our space is designed and furnished for your comfort in mind.
(More team profiles to come!)