Large upstairs room with super comfortable Memory Foam bed & work/study area in centrally located character home. Quiet, treed street. Safe neighbourhood. Near to Royal Jubilee Hospital, UVic & Downtown. Fragrance-free home; unscented hair & bath products provided. Kitchen access. Landscaped backyard. Free wi-fi & parking.
Please consider the following:
- this is a fragrance-free home (host allergic to scent); free, unscented bath & hair products are provided.
- the shower stall height accommodates 5'7" (please see photos)
- in summer, you may want the air conditioning on throughout the night
- this is an upstairs room, so there are stairs
- no-smoking, no-drugs
- kitchen left clean and tidy after use
- host has on-site Home Office 8:00am-6pm
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 52 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi - For many years, I was a 'host mom' for international students who came to Victoria to study English, and now I'm an Air B&B host -- It's a joy for me to share my home with people who have a love of life, learning and travel. Guests who have stayed with in my home describe me as warm and welcoming. (Equally friendly are the 2 cats, Mac and Shadow.) I'm a solopreneur whose life work is to help others find their passions and natural strengths - a very rewarding career! I'm a student of Tai Chi and sing in a Choir. In non-business hours, I volunteer with Soroptimists International, Junior Achievement, and Community Micro Lending. I look forward to meeting you!