Comfortable and cosy room in the heart of Singapore, next to NEX mall, 5 min walk to Serangoon MRT, max 15-20 mins travel from anywhere in Singapore. My place is close to nightlife, family-friendly activities, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the comfy bed, the coziness, the kitchen, and privacy, and is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids). Free TV, kitchen and internet. Feel like home!
- Super cosy private room with air conditioning.
- 2 beds that can be joined or separated as per requirement.
- Additional mattress can be arranged if required.
- Shared kitchen and living room with TV.
- Cooking is allowed.
- Besides bed, the room is equipped with a dressing table with mirror and a study table.
- Free unlimited super fast Wifi.
- LINEN AND PILLOWS provided.
- Free laundry facility (washer and drier). Free use of detergent.
- Access to iPhone, iPad, Android/Windows Phone chargers if required.
- Unit on Level 7, so very safe and breezy.
- No fixed hours - can come and go any time you wish.
- Easy to interact with host and 2 super friendly (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
- Can provide Singapore and MRT maps, travel advise if required.
Free access to all parts of the house and apartment except other rooms.
My house mates are I will be available in the mornings and evenings to help you out and help you plan your itinerary. If time permits, we can take you out and show you around for the local flavour of Singapore.
I am a Computer Engineer from National University of Singapore, working now and sharing an apartment with 3 friends.
I have been couch surfing around Europe and decided to open my place for travelers. I have some maps of Singapore, and after having lived here for 6 years, I can give travel tips and advice of Singapore and nearby countries as well if you wish.