Welcome to your 15m2 bedroom (160 sq ft) containing a comfy double bed, within an 80m2 "sofing" flat (860 sq ft), @10min walking to Sants train & metro station, Plaça d'Espanya & 20min in metro to the very centre!
IMPORTANT : From 19th to 27th of August : The room will be noisy due to yearly neighborhood parties called "Fiestas de Sants", so the price is discounted to 39€. Thank you!
The large bed (1m40) is comfy, the double bedroom has 2 large bedside table with 1 chest of 4 drawers.
The flat is located close to the very centre of Barcelona, in a quiet zone, very well connected to all the important importants of Barcelone & the airport.
The flat has central heating in a historical building in the centre of Barcelona.
The kitchen contains all you need to cook from "pan con tomate" to a spanish paella: Microwave, electric cooktop, oven, toaster, teapot, & even a dishwasher!
The bathroom contains a shower, toilet & a washing machine.
I love getting to know new people so you are welcome!
Most of the time, I am in the flat & available if you need any advice about visiting the city!
Please note that on Saturday, I can't normally do the check-in after 8pm.
3 friendly and beautiful cats share the flat with me. Oh, and my boyfriend too!
* First, please do not have any illegal activity during you stay in the building or in the flat
* No bikes are allowed neither in the flat, nor in the building
* Please do not touch or use my personal belongings
* Smoking is not allowed in the room
* No pets other than my 3 cats (Ayla Bimba & Luna) are allowed
* No guests who are not part of the airbnb reservation are allowed to enter into the building or the flat
* Please respect the flat, building and of course the neighbors
* Please remember to lock both locks on the front door everytime you leave the flat.
* Since I live in the flat, please try not to make noise between midnight and 8'o clock
* You are welcome to use the kitchen but please remember to clean-up what you used, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight
* Please check out on the day established by the reservation: If the reservation is August 3rd to August 9th, August 9th is the check out day.
* Please help saving energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used. Please help us save water too.
* Also, please remember to leave the key and the provided map on the furniture next to the entrance when checking out if I'm not there.
* If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, please let us know in advance.
* You may eat in the room, but please do not leave dirty dishes in the room overnight.
* If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know immediately as we will do our best to make sure you have a great stay. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, or fan, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
Hi, I'm Antoine, french, friendly & open-minded. I've been living in the beautiful city of Barcelona since 2005. I love it everyday!
Hola soy Antoine, francés, sociable, y tolerante. Vivo en Barcelona desde 2005 y me encanta la ciudad!
Bonjour je m'appelle Antoine, français, accueillant et ouvert. Je vis à Barcelone depuis 2005 et j'adore la ville!