Great For LARGE FAMILIES or groups. Five 60" 4k Smart TV's
1 King Bedroom, 4 Queen beds. 4 couches and a day bed which converts to 2 large singles. Could sleep up to 16 guests. 3 Full Bathrooms. Extra Large Balcony.
Very large Kitchen sits 8 and breakfast area as well as dining and large living area.
3rd Largest Amenity Center in Canada, allow us to help plan your events in the building reservations/meetings/booking the theater/pet spa/BBQ or Glass bottom Tower Party Room 35th floor.
The suite offers the scale and atmosphere of a boutique hotel with the added benefit of newly high end furnishings. Along with the full kitchen and 3 bathrooms , you will feel at home. I pride myself in offering my guests the best. The 10' Antique Mirror in the Living room was purchased from an auction at Castle Loma adding a certain je ne sais quoi. BBQ on patio for those out door folks. Please note that the 4th bedroom upstairs is an open concept so this may lack privacy for the user.
Full size gym and exercise room, Swimming Pool, Personal Theater (sits 20 must reserve in advance) Hot and Cold Yoga, Spinning studio and Indoor activities are abundant. Pet Spa, Kids Play area and meeting rooms along with Game Rooms, Billards/Ping Pong/Darts etc. For those who prefer to sit on the sidelines to enjoy their sport, the Rogers Center and Air Canada Center are just a short distance away. In need of some retail therapy? The boutiques along Queen West offer a plethora of styles to satisfy every fashion lover. And foodies will delight in many of Toronto's best restaurants, bars, lounges and clubs in neighboring King West. Location offers a lifestyle of neighborhood amenities and downtown attractions, the perfect home for the urban dweller. Plenty of amenities. Parking spot 1037
feel free to email me or message me direct anytime or call me for quick response. The most important thing for me is your enjoyment and I want you to know that I'm here for you.
It is just common sense that when given the opportunity to reside in someone's home that you respect this and use good judgement like you would in your home. There is a new by-law in Toronto restricting noise after 11pm. Security and Authorities have a zero tolerance level when it comes to guests abusing the rights of residents in the neighborhood. They will fine and or evict upon their discretion. Failure to abide by this city wide agreed by law could result in loss of your security deposit and even further damages. Please respect my home and the residents of CityPlace at all times as you are my guest.
Standard check-in: 5 pm
Early check in which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 9 am onwards
Early check in which is considered full day rate: before 9 am
Standard check-out: 12 pm
Late check-out which requires 50 % of the daily rate: 1 pm onward
Late check-out which is considered full day rate: after 4 pm
ID must be provided upon check in.
1. At all times, contact me only in regards to any questions or issues. We will assist in your check in. Check out quietly please.
2. Respect the rights and peaceful enjoyment of the residents of the building. There is zero tolerance to noise complaints and disturbance.
3. Absolutely no parties or extra guests without consent (this is a must) this is a condominium with owners and full time tenants it cannot be treated as a hotel or party room. City by-law in effect in regards to noise after 11pm. If neighbours complain and officials are called in you will be subject to the city fine and eviction upon their discretion.
4. Do not smoke inside of the property. Smoking allowed on balcony only. Do not throw cigarette butts (or anything) off balcony.
5. Don't lose keys, Fobs or Garage openers, if misplaced or taken home a locksmith is called to replace the lock at your cost (up to $375).
6. It is very important to me that the guests leave the property the way they have found it. You must disclose damage or disruption during your stay via email message or phone immediately. Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels and essentials that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by the maid service.
7. Please do not soil linens or towels with makeup / oils or other; please treat my home as you would your own.
9. Garbage Room is on same floor please help by removing all garbage prior to departure.
10. Mi Casa Su Casa, this is your home to return and let others know about, my review will be based on how you live in our home. Unlike a hotel room which is much more expensive for less than half the size, Airbnb only works when we treat each other like family. Enjoy this great suite and location and feel free to call or message me anytime.
11. You must present Valid government ID that matches your profile, keys will not be given to your friends and or family and or other individuals.