On 2nd floor on East side with sea breeze. Beautifully decorated in English cottage style with easy access to Huahin beach and Cicada Market. Big beautiful pool with sunbathing and recreational areas. Fitness room. Colonial-style Lobby.
The room has extra large terrace with dining table with 4 seats for enjoying morning breakfast or chilling in the evening. The room is facing the sea direction, so you can feel sea breeze all day. Morning sunlight is pleasant.
10-min ride from town centre, on the way to Khao Takieb (Monkey mountain). 2 min-walk from Amari Huahin. For public transportation, simple ride GREEN bus from town centre with only 10 Thai baht fee.
Cicada Market is 5 min walk from the property. It is a place for artists, creators, designers, tourists, students and community to share and experience culture and arts lifestyles - handmade decorative items, fashion clothes, collective secondhand items and SME products with innovative ideas to be displayed and sold in open-style mat and shop.
Moreover, you can find creative activities, workshops and exhibitions such as performances, dance, music, fine arts from university, community theatre and various artists.
Opened Fri & Sat 4-11PM, Sun 4-10PM.
Its ambience is showered in light with sparkling decorations and is surrounded by beautiful garden with many tall trees. The entire location features the abundance of shopping outlets and eateries, as well as a venue for live performances and art exhibitions.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Sawasdee krub! I would like you to know 5 things about me!
(1) I am a native Thai who has lived in the UK and France and joined cultural exchange programs in over 35 countries!
(2) I am a musician and singer who wrote and sing a song for Tourism Authority of Thailand. Search for 'Miracle Thailand' song on YouTube.
(3) I am hosting my own travel program on YouTube called 'Hey! Asean' to introduce to you places to visit, great activities, and good food from Thailand and Southeast Asia.
(4) I worked at a company known for 'The Best Place to Work For', but decided to leave to start my own business to promote Tourism & Culture of Southeast Asia.
(5) I love to stay in Arts Hotel and visit Arts City e.g. Prague, Salzburg, Kyoto, San Francisco, Luang Prabang, Bagan and many more :)