The room is on 6th floor with nice view. There are bedroom with BIG bed and living room with kitchen. The building is in Boutique style and suitable for travelers who love Arts and would like to stay in a residential area in central Bangkok.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Sawasdee krub! I would like you to know 5 things about me!
(1) I am a native Thai who has lived in the UK and France and joined cultural exchange programs in over 35 countries!
(2) I am a musician and singer who wrote and sing a song for Tourism Authority of Thailand. Search for 'Miracle Thailand' song on YouTube.
(3) I am hosting my own travel program on YouTube called 'Hey! Asean' to introduce to you places to visit, great activities, and good food from Thailand and Southeast Asia.
(4) I worked at a company known for 'The Best Place to Work For', but decided to leave to start my own business to promote Tourism & Culture of Southeast Asia.
(5) I love to stay in Arts Hotel and visit Arts City e.g. Prague, Salzburg, Kyoto, San Francisco, Luang Prabang, Bagan and many more :)