Nestled within a 4-Lake community 15 miles south of Omaha, our fun & relaxing Beach House has a great open floor plan & newly renovated kitchen made for entertaining & kicking back. Sleeping six comfortably, each room with view of lake & beach.
Look for us "@BeachHouseOmaha" for info on hosting daytime corporate events M-F. Overnight rental not required & rates are based on the event. We are happy to accommodate your needs and help build up your team!
BraDori’s Beach House
Welcome to the Beach House! Please keep in mind that this is our home and not purely a “rental property”. We love sharing it and we know your family will enjoy it as much as we do!
Policy and Agreements
1. Responsible Guest will be a minimum of 25 years old.
2. The Guest will not employ the house for entertainment purposes. Special arrangements must be made at time of booking.
3. Check-in is at 2 pm on day of arrival and check-out is at 11:00 pm on day of departure.
4. Guests are not allowed to have onsite more than 10 day-time visitors. Guest visitors beyond those approved to sleep over must leave by 9:00 pm.
5. Outdoor noise levels must be minimal after 9 pm Sun-Thurs and after 10 pm Fri & Sat. Our neighbors are longtime friends and any complaint will be heeded very strongly.
6. Guests are not allowed to light up fireworks anywhere on the property or in the lake community. $1,000 fine.
7. Guests are not allowed to launch or operate any motorized vessels on the lake (Private lake/HOA rules).
8. A boat driver may be available for hire during summer months if arrangements are made in advance. Ask for rates and availability.
9. Lake is stocked with fish and is catch & release. Nebraska fishing permit required.
10. If a guest pet is brought onto the property without prior approval then guest agrees FULL security deposit will be forfeited. We love our pets and understand that pets compete for dominance sake and naturally like to mark. We will not have that.
11. During winter months ice forms on the lake and is never completely safe! Keeping your family safe is our number one concern and is your responsibility. Stay off the ice.
12. Absolutely no illegal activities are to take place on the property or inside the home.
13. No Smoking of any kind is allowed (inside the house, on patio, on beach in garage or on entire property). Smoking is allowed only on the public street and cigarette/cigar butts must be disposed of properly in a safe container (no littering). This is strictly enforced with a $200 fine.
14. No shoes policy. Please do your best to keep the sand out of the house. Dip sandy/dirty feet in water bath located on patio steps. Wipe bare feet clean of sand at the doors.
15. Absolutely no sand in the washer, dryer, sinks and drains.
16. Gaming consoles are not encouraged, but can be hooked up only to the TV’s exercise room and loft, but NOT on the large 60” TV’s in upper family room and lower living room.
17. No objects of any kind to be placed on glass top of the expensive TV stand (60” TV) as it scratches easily. (New top is $650). Thank you ☺
18. Furniture, appliances and kitchen tools/gadgets are top notch! Enjoy and handle with care. Use only approved cleaning methods on appliances and tables.
19. Kitchen rule of thumb… if utensils/pans/pots are non-stick or sharp, then please hand-wash. Also, please hand-wash all printed glassware. Follow cleaning instructions for stainless steel appliances and glass cooktop.
20. No feminine hygiene materials down the drains or toilets (bad for the grinder pump and can result in a $200 repair service call).
21. Video Surveillance: The area between the front of the house and the street may be on camera. There will be one camera at the front door viewing towards the street and another on the garage viewing towards the street. There are no other cameras in operation.
22. The Guest shall be solely responsible for any damage that occurs on the property. Return the house & contents to owner in same condition you received it on your day of arrival in order to avoid loss/partial loss of damage deposit. Honesty is the best policy. We understand accidents happen and will work with you to resolve any issues that may arise.
If you have any problems during your stay, whatsoever, please call anytime for assistance ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
Thank you and enjoy your wonderful stay at the Beach House! It’s a little slice of paradise.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 6 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น