Our beautiful house is situated on the 'Gold Coast' of Park City in the BEST location. Park City Mountain Resort is the backyard and the center of Main Street is only two staircases away. You will not need to drive anywhere once you get to the house! A New Air-Conditioning system and new kitchen appliances were just installed. A 6-person hot-tub awaits a hard days work on the mountain. A game room downstairs, high speed internet throughout the house, 6 SMART TV's provide relaxation and FUN!
Our beautiful house is situated on the 'Gold Coast' of Park City in the BEST location. Park City Mountain Resort is the backyard and the center of Main Street is only two staircases away! . You will not need to drive anywhere once you get to the house! Each bedroom features comfy mattresses and sheets for your slumber pleasure in addition to a SMART TV adorning each bedroom wall. We just installed a whole-house water softner/conditioning system. Park City has very hard water so this new addition allows you to lap in luxury. In addition a brand new air conditioning and heating system was just added for perfect temps for each season. The full kitchen with all new appliances allows the chef in the group to concoct that perfect meal to be served on the gorgeous dining table. Past guests love the 6-person jacuzzi, High Speed Internet at 40mbs, the game room downstairs and compliment the cleanliness and our commitment to customer service. We want you to enjoy Park City as much as we do!
Concierge Service available......contact
(email hidden) for more information.
MASTER BEDROOM AND BATH HIGHLIGHTS
The master bedroom features a comfy California Queen bed with dual side tables and lamps. It also features a balcony with a 270 degree view of Park City and a TV and integrated stereo system. Hang your clothes in a fabulous walk-in closet and watch TV on a 32' LCD TV/DVD that has a Roku streaming device with HBO, ShowTime, Amazo, Netflix and Sling.
The master bath features custom tile work throughout with two vanities and separate stand-up shower. Relax in the whirlpool tub after a day of skiing with a bubble bath....mmmm
UPPER WEST WING (UWW)
Features a Queen Size bed, generous closet space and view of downtown Park City and a 42' Smart LED TV that has a Roku with HBO, ShowTime,Netflix, ESPN etc. A Full Bath is directly adjacent to the UWW.
KIDS ROOM (KR)
Four twin beds (two can convert into one King bed if desired) fill the room with ample closet space. A 42' LED TV that has a Roku with HBO, ShowTime, Netflix, ESPN etc. A 1/4 Bath is directly adjacent to the KR with a Full Bath connected to the 1/4 Bath.
LOWER WEST WING (LWW)
Features first floor accessibility with a Mission Style bunk bed with a twin bed over a full bed and a trundle underneath. There is also a small sofa/pull out bed. So (4) four total beds and a 42" SMART LED TV plus a Roku with HBO, ShowTime, Netflix, ESPN etc. A Full Bathroom is adjacent to the LWW.
The Fully Furnished kitchen that has facilitated Thanksgiving parties of 12 people features a refrigerator with ice machine and filtered water, ultra-quiet dishwasher, smooth top range stove, and built in microwave. The kitchen also features a quasi-island extension, blender, toaster and garbage disposal.
LIVING ROOM HIGHLIGHTS
Features 400 sq ft of 'Interactive Space' that features a beautiful rock fireplace, BRAND NEW 47' LED TV, a Roku with HBO, ShowTime, ESPN Netflix, etc. I-Pod capable surround sound stereo, board games and comfortable sofas and chairs.
Newly carpeted fun room that houses a pool table/ping pong table and a foosball table. A brand new 42" Smart TV on an adjustable stand overlooks the pool table. Shoot some stick on the pool table and then put the ping pong top on and have that family tournament.
- PRIVATE 6-Person Hot-Tub
-Air Condtioning throughout the house
-High Speed WiFi at 40mbs
-Wii game system with over 100 games
- HEATED Snow Gear Closet to hang all your wet snow clothes
-Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
- Private in-unit laundry room
- Custom finish work throughout
- two car driveway with 1 off-street parking space
- sleds to use behind the house on Quittin' Time run
The house can comfortably sleep up to 10 people. For those who want Park City Ski Resort as their backyard and want the world famous Main Street within steps of your door- this is the place!
Summer weekly/monthly rentals welcome! Golf, Fishing, Mountain Biking, Hiking its all here. Come see why the locals live here for the Summer - a recreationist's paradise!!
Guests will have access to all living quarters, the private out-door hot-tub and the gameroom and garage.
I like to interact with my guests by phone and email as much as they see fit. I am very personable and easy to talk to and I love answering questions about the house and magical Park City. I have been going to Park City for the last 28 years and love it!
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4pm. MST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11am MST. NO Early Check-in or late check-out unless agreed upon with owner before check-in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home. IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE DO SO OUTSIDE AND EMPTY DESIGNATED ASH TRAYS BEFORE DEPARTURE.
3. Pets are not permitted in the house under any conditions.
4. We are sock friendly - please keep shoes at the entrance to the house.
5. Hot Tub – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs unsupervised at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with hot-tubs. Use at your own risk. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER it will break and you will be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to ten (10) persons. An additional charge or $50.00 per person per night for guests in addition to ten (10) will be assessed
7. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels during summer. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. There is a washer and dryer available for use during your stay.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. If the number of people is found to increase from what is recorded above after checkout, then the credit card on file will be charged $50 per person/per night.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
11. PARKING PASSES – A parking pass is located inside the home. Guests parking on the street must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at guest's expense. Please leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure.
12. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly renters must cancel ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
13. SNOW STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless: a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Snow Storm Warning area" and/or b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the StormWarning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Snow Storm Warning," area, we will refund: 1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered, 2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Snow StormWarning is lifted; and 3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Snow Storm Warning" period.
14. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. Gravel drives are well maintained, however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Park City lover of over 25 years. From the first powder day to the incredible fishing and golfing Park City is my epitome of the outdoor enthusiast dream. I love the town and have many great memories over the years. From huge Thanksgiving family dinners at the house to the surreal unreal that is Sundance, I have been blessed to share so many great memories with family and friends at 421 Woodside. With all the new updates and features you will have the time of your life at the house. Drop me a line and let me know when you want to visit.