A newly renovated luxury apartment with truly unique location - right opposite to Liverpool Street station. The place is ideal if you're on business or looking to explore central London.
A stunning, spacious (50sqm), recently refurbished one-bed apartment at the heart of London in Zone 1. The apartment is on the 6th/top floor with lift/elevator and has open living/dining room, kitchen & bathroom.
Below are some extra details on the apartment:
- High Speed Internet (30Mbps download & 20Mbps upload)
- SKY HD+ with additional Entertainment & Movies packages
- New Siemens Washer/Dryer, Oven & Dishwasher
- New Samsung Microwave/Oven & Hob
- New Bosch Toaster & Kettle
- Nespresso Coffee Machine with capsules
- New high quality & soft-feeling carpet from Harrods
- New blackout curtains from Harrods
- USB Charging Hub to charge 5 mobile phones without needing your Charger/Adapter
- Universal (US & EU) socket adaptors
- B&O TV and DVD player
- New Dyson Hoover/Vacuum Cleaner
- New Iron and Brabanita Ironing Board
- New Brabantia bin
- Everything needed in the kitchen (e.g. dishes, pans, sauce pans, cutlery, kitchen towel, sugar, salt, oil, etc.)
- Luxury bathroom with Villeroy & Boch WC, AXOR/Hansa Carlton taps, bidet douche, fresh & clean White Company towels, shampoo/body wash, cotton buds/pads, new tooth brush & hair dryer
- Designer Italian Sofa Bed (size when opened: 190x140cm). Note: there is an additional charge of £15/day payable when extra sheet/pillow/blanket is requested for the sofa bed for a booking of 2 people.
During your stay, you will have access to everything in the apartment.
Nas & I are both can be reached via Airbnb app, mobile/cell and email; most of the time we respond as soon as we receive your message.
Upon arrival, you will receive a "Welcome House Manual" that includes all the necessary information you will need to enjoy your stay. These include WiFi Password, TV/SKY Satellite Guide, Washer/Dryer/Hob/Oven instructions, some recommendations on restaurants/markets/bars/dry cleaners/hospitals, etc.
I am very flexible and easy-going person, I just ask my guests to be polite and respectful of the neighbours living in the building and our cleaning lady when checking out.
There are a few rules:
1- No Smoking
2- No Parties
3- No pets
4- No make-up on bed sheets
My name is Ben. I live in London and am a married man. I have a PhD in Electronics/Telecommunications from UCL. Due to my profession, EMEA Sales Director of a Financial Trading Technology vendor, I get to travel around the world quite frequently. I love meeting new people and getting to know different cultures.
My wife, Nas, and I both manage our Airbnb apartment and are passionate in what we do as hosts. Our number one priority is to to make sure our guests are comfortable and happy with their stay in London. Please check out our reviews and we hope to see you soon.