Cosy flat in Brixton filled with light and good vibes!
We love our flat, London and our neighborhood and want to share the experience with you!We LOVE our flat, London and our neighborhood and want to share the experience with you!
Our bright apartment offers a great place to stay and enjoy the London vibe!
Our Home is a Georgian 3 floors House, with 3 bedrooms (one each floor, ideal to have your own space) and a big (amazing) kitchen and Living Room.
- Room 1 (currently available): big double room, bright and sunny, with a view on the sun rising. You will feel like in a little cocoon here.
- Shared Kitchen: the key room of the house, really, amazingly equipped, sunny and bright, with a big family wooden table. Feel free to cook and help yourself to toasts, cereal and coffee for breakfast.
- Living room: wooden floor cosy and confortable living room to relax after a big day walking around London
- Bathroom : Brand new Italian beautiful shower. We will provide towels and soaps! You will have access to the utility room with washing machine needed.
WHO WE ARE
You will be sharing the flat with the 3 of us, although we are often traveling for work and leisure, and quite busy with the London life during the week.
- Claire, sparkling French girl, passionate about beautiful things and vintage furniture. She loves discovering new art exhibitions and new music beats.
- Guillaume, the master of good food and good (French) wine combination, the one who will update you about the cinema news and last movies to see.
- Gaëlle, auto-proclaimed cook and DJ of the house and coffee lover.
We love to meet people and share our culture. And above all, we love London and Brixton and will be happy to share our tips and little secret places with you! You will also find a couple great London city guides in the living room if you want to venture further out.
We are located just off Brixton Hill, in a quiet street just next door of the vibrant and lively Brixton.
- 10min walking for Brixton Tube station and Victoria Line (24/24 during the weekend!), many buses all day and night long, if you're not a walker :)
Discover thriving market Brixton Village, shops, restaurants, bars, famous Ritzy cinema and clubs.
- 10min from Clapham North Station (Northern Line) and Clapham High Street and its nice restaurants and coffee shops
- 25min from the West End (Oxford Circus, Covent Garden etc.)
- 10min from Brockwell Park for the runners (with amazing outside pool if you fancy it!), 15min from Herne Hill and his Sunday little market, 20min from authentic Peckham
In a word: many buses, the Victoria Line and the overground will bring you anywhere you want to go!
Beyond the good location, we love our neighborhood, Brixton Hill, that's the place! Sainsbury's Supermarket, local Juice Shop, Coffee Shop and Pub and restaurants, 3min walking distant. Great neighborhood atmosphere!
All is said! So feel free to contact us if you have questions,
Thanks and have a good day,
Claire, Guillaume & Gaëlle
- Check in is normally after 2pm to allow time for changeovers - please ask in advance if you are arriving in London earlier - we may be able to get the room ready earlier (depending on the departure time of previous guests) or let you bring luggage over before 2pm
- Check out is at 11 am - please leave the keys before leaving. Luggage can often be left (by arrangement) in the lounge for collection later in the day. There are left luggage facilities at many stations including Victoria, Kings Cross, Euston
- You are more than welcome to use the living room / kitchen
- Please check you have closed the doors when you leave the House. If you come back late at night please be quiet and turn off stair lights
We are all available via texts / whatsap / phone to help you throughout your stay. We have prepared a little guide tour of the neighbourhood and also have lovely planet / independent London guides available in the house.
Being clean, tidy and friendly. No smoking inside the house. Telling interesting tales of where in the world you're from. It's a quiet house, not a party house and we ask you to respect that.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น