Mount Cabana is a fully self contained 900sq ft professionally decorated luxurious Townhouse situated in the gated, upscale, residential, 24-hour security community of 'Long Mountain Country Club' that overlooks the city of Kingston. It is in close proximity to the business district of New Kingston, Liguanea and Sovereign Shopping Centers, the Bob Marley museum, University of the West Indies, University of Technology, and several Embassies.
You’ll love staying with us because of the views - the airport/Caribbean Sea on one side, the city on another side and the grandeur of the famous Blue Mountains on the other side.
Mount Cabana is ideal for everyone but geared towards couples, executives, singles who are visiting Kingston for the first time or returning to our beautiful island to simply chill out or do business.
- One bedroom with 1 King size bed
- Large master bathroom with rainfall showerhead
- Plush towels, bathroom amenities and hair dryer
- Living area with lounge chairs and two (2) bar stools
- Powder room conveniently located off living area
- Two (2) x 50" TV with selected FLOW & 1400 ROKU streaming channels and in HD quality
- Direct dial telephone (usage fees apply)
- Wi-Fi/cabled internet with 8Mbps and you get $100 talk credit to call FLOW mobiles and landlines (formerly LIME), FLOW Barbados, LIME Caribbean and other international destinations for free
- Individually controlled heating/air-conditioning
- Oven, stove, microwave and fridge/freezer
- Laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
You have access to the entire townhouse.
We are available throughout your stay.
We are also listed under other accounts. You may also see different pricing per day based on AirBnB's Smart Pricing model and least price will display in the listing. Please don't hesitate to discuss with us!
Our goal is for all guests to have a good experience. We are asking that you adhere by our rules of no smoking in the house, keeping noise at acceptable levels, and for efficiency turn off lights/appliances when not using and close doors when operating the A/C unit. Also, please no food in the bedroom.
Note: You will be required to present a Gov't issued ID upon check-in.
Hello, I was born and raised in Jamaica and even attended the University of the West Indies which is practically at the foot of Mount Cabana. I graduated with a degree in Computer Science and proudly wear the 'geek' label. I like to think that I'm hip and love dancing, traveling and learning about other cultures.
I look forward to hosting you so please do not hesitate to make your reservation today. I can arrange to have you experience the 'real' Jamaica - or I can show you personally if I'm in town so reach out.