Beautiful 2 bedroom country A-frame cabin with 2 full beds in each room. Additional 2 futons in the spacious living room. Cabin sits high on a hill with great view of mountains. Kitchen is fully equipped with range/stove, refrigerator and microwave.
Please be aware parking is limited, you can only park 2 cars, if there is more than 2 cars we will charge a deposit. Please be aware that driveway is steep and utility cars are recommended. In the winter time and in case of snow, it is not possible to get up the driveway. Please do not park in front of the neighbor's house at the bottom of the road!
If you are using the fireplace, please make sure you bring fire wood. No bonfires allowed.
• Maximum occupancy in the unit is 6.
• Maximum pet capacity: 2
• The cottage is a non-smoking facility
Please make sure to check for weather conditions, we are not responsible for unwanted weather. If its snowing please make sure to use tire chains.
Do NOT park more than 2 cars or we will CHARGE A DEPOSIT. Driveway is steep and during winter time an in case of snow, it is not possible to get up the driveway. Please do not park in front of the neighbor's house at the bottom of the road unless there is snow you can!
Lock up all doors and windows when leaving. Turn off all heaters and lights when leaving.
No bonfires allowed. If you are using the fireplace, please make sure you bring fire wood.
We are not responsible to be washing dishes that are used by guests, please make sure you wash the dishes that you use and put the away where they were found in the unit. If cleaning lady has to wash dishes we will charge an additional fee of $50.
Please make sure there is no loud noise, no parties of any kind, no bonfires, and no more than 6 people in the cabin please.
Make sure you don't run both space heaters upstairs at the same time as it can create an power outage upstairs
• Smaller trash can next to the oven is for trash
• Bigger trash can next to the back door is for recycling
• If you run out of room for trash inside the house, please carry your trash to the trash cans at the bottom of the driveway
• When you are leaving please take out trash in plastic bags and place in the black trash can down the driveway.
Please do NOT put loose trash in the trash can. They will NOT take loose trash! There are plenty of bags in the cabin. Bag your trash. Recycling is on the main road, next to the
other two cans.
• Please take pets for a walk so they do not pee or poop inside the cottage or on either one of the decks. If they do have an accident, make sure to clean with soap and water.
• Please refrain from having small children sleep upstairs as the stairs might be potentially hazardous to their safety.
• Please refrain from having pets going upstairs as their nails will damage the hardwood floors.
P.S. Neighbors are always on the look and will let us know if any of the rules are broken. Just want to make sure you are aware.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 14 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are a real estate company owned by two sisters who have lived and worked in University Heights for almost two decades. We fell in love with San Diego on a visit and moved here right after college. This Airbnb is our way of sharing our beautiful city with you. We hope you enjoy your stay and come back soon.