Free off-street parking (no permit needed for easy street parking). Youtube : by Bridgian, titled TS. Extension possible once you arrive. Thank you for heeding the 'house-rules'.
Free off-street parking! Close to Downtown, Renovated House, Easy on-street parking (no permit required). This sunny and large room is on the 3rd floor in a completely remodeled 3-family home. Room is furnished with a bed, a desk, a chair, and plenty of shelving space. (If you want to bring your own pieces of furniture, please inquire ahead). Almost everything in the house is new including the appliances and the heating system. No washer and drier in the house. Two laundromats nearby.
Free off-street parking. Easy On-Street Parking (no permit required).
Hi Speed Wifi (strong signal) and full use of kitchen and bathroom.
WE ARE (mixed gender) :
friendly and considerate roommates, highly professional in our respective fields : human resources, legal, IT and medical school: We are all new to this area and have different hours and schedules, doing our own things (some of us are rarely home). We try to keep the atmosphere conducive to studying and resting and a couple of house-rules are in place to this end. (no loud music or TV in the apartment. We seldom have visitors, let alone overnight guests. We know this will be a major turn-off to many people, but we believe we can find a like-minded roommate who can have fun outside the house. For the entire house, we regularly have BBQs/a quiet party in the back-yard). Two of us travel often. All three units are very quiet. The other two floors are occupied by graduate or Ph.D students, post-doc scholars, junior faculty members at Longwood Medical Area and other young professionals commuting to downtown. Owner of the house lives in the same building.
We are seeking a roommate/guest who is quiet, non-smoking and without pets. Youtube videos are available (posted by 'bridgian' and titled 'TS' and 'Driving in the neighborhood 072415'. Thanks for heeding the 'house-rules'.
Unlike most other Airbnb listings, what we do here is long-term rentals by the year, or by the semester.
We try to keep the atmosphere conducive to studying and resting and a couple of house-rules are in place to this end.
1. Towels and linens (sheets, blankets, and pillows) are NOT provided. The bed is full size.
2. No smoking on the premises.
3. No loud music or TV etc.
4. Only for one person (no couples, no visitors). We seldom have visitors, let alone overnight guests. We know this will be a major turn-off to many people, but we believe we can find a like-minded roommate who can have fun outside the house.
5. If you are not sure about your check-out date, you can reserve the minimum days and extend your stay at a discounted rate.
6. Check-in time has to be coordinated at least 48 hours ahead. On arrival, a short registration process with a picture ID is needed in exchange for keys and wifi access.
7. Inside the apartment, we take off our outside shoes. So if you bring your own flip-flops, slippers or some kind of indoor shoes, that will be useful.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 89 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น