Newly renovated apartment for 7 in central Rome, bright and spacious, near the Colosseum and metro. Perfect for families traveling with children and elderlies. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, free fast internet. Spacious, beautifully decorated, safe area, in a quiet building with lift, 2 inner courtyards and a concierge service. At a request, transfers from/to the airport/port and private and personalized child friendly guided tours are available. Write to us for more info.
Casa di Bine is a holiday and vacation rental apartment that enjoys a privileged position in the heart of ancient Rome, five minutes walking from the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Despite such a central position, the place is located in a very quiet typical Italian residential block, with two inner courtyards, perfect for the most demanding in terms of sleep and particularly suitable for families traveling with children and elderlies.
Newly refurbished to a very high standard and finely appointed in a perfect blend of aged classic antiques and modern design, with some original pieces from the 30s, the apartment is bright and spacious and offers a welcoming and relaxing ambience, spotlessly clean rooms with all the comforts, and a luxury hospitality, made perfect by an attentive concierge service that will allow you to have a completely thoughtless and memorable time.
The apartment consists of 3 bedrooms, the kitchen and 2 bathrooms; it is situated on the 4th floor of a quiet building with a gated entrance, a cute goldfish pond in the inner courtyard, much loved from the children, and a small iron decorated lift.
Casa di Bine can accommodate up to 7 people; either you are a couple or a numerous family, you will have access to the entire space, the place will greatly meet all your needs and wishes.
All the rooms have a window and look out onto the second inner courtyard; the Vintage room has a wide street view. You can see al the rooms in the Gallery, a caption will describe which room you are seeing.
– The MASTER room: a warm, bright and peaceful bedroom, where you can have a sweet rest in a king size double bed.
– The WHITE room: a cozy bright single/double bedroom, perfect for children or young couples.
– The VINTAGE room: a charming wide vintage style decorated space, it can be used as a living room as an option, or it can convert to the third bedroom, sleeping 2 or 3 people thanks to a comfortable sofa bed and a second sofa bed.
– The BEIGE BATHROOM: an elegant bathroom with toilet and a comfortable shower.
– The GREY BATHROOM: a bright, larger and well fitted bathroom, with toilet, bidé and a buth tub.
– The KITCHEN: a bright gorgeous fully equipped kitchen in a clean decor, where you can enjoy your breakfast and meals breathing a retrò chic atmosphere.
In Casa di Bine you will find:
– Air conditioning
– Free and fast WIFI
– A flat screen led TV
– White pure cotton linen and towels
– Ironing board
– Soaps and cleaning equipement
– Washing machine
– Clothes rack
– Kettle with a selection of tea infusions and coffee
– Moka (the classic Italian coffee machine)
Either you are a couple or a numerous family, you will have a complete access to the entire apartment.
I will be happy to help you organizing your stay. You will be sent an apartment handbook containing info about the area and useful tips on places to visit and things to do.
At a request, I can arrange transport from/to the airport/port and private guided tours with experienced and certified guides. Feel free to ask me for further information.
Please note that the city tax is 3,5€ per person per night and it is not included in the price, it can be paid cash at the check-in. Children under 10 years old do not pay.
Check-in and out must be agreed in advance.
Early/late check-in are subject to availability and have an extra cost.
If early check-in and late check-out will not be possible, I will address you to a handy storage luggage and will be in touch to make sure everything works fine before we meet/after we say goodbye.
At a request, a travel cot with linen and a child seat for young children will be available at the cost of 40€ for a stay up to 6 nights, 60€ for a stay of more than 6 nights.
Choosing to stay in an apartment will give you the chance to live a more personal experience and taste the local lifestyle, what will leave you memories that you'll keep forever. Of course, you have to consider that there is no reception, but, in case of unexpected events, you can count on my presence and assistance anytime, even if I'll be out of town, you will never been left alone. What I kindly ask you, in order to live a mutual good experience, is to respect a few rules. Thank you vey much for your attention and cooperation.
- When booking, specify the exact number of people that will travel with you, including children.
- Send me your complete flight schedule, including the flight numbers, in order to agree the check-in and out and not to wait for each other too long in case of unexpected events (I remind you there is no reception).
- Keep in touch before and during your stay.
- No extra people are allowed to access the apartment beyond the number of guests whom the reservation was made for.
- Smoking and parties are strictly forbidden.
- Please, don't make noise in the apartment and on the scales, mainly early in the morning and after 10:00pm.
- Pay attention not to slam the lift and the entrance doors, not to bother the neighbours.
- I adore pets, but, unfortunately, they are not allowed.
- Respect the guests that will come after you by taking care of the things that are in the apartment. If you get to damage anything, please make me aware, so that I can fix it for you and in time for the next guests.
- Please, switch all the lights and electric supplies off when you go out.
- Remember to take the garbage out before leaving.
- If you need anything, you can text me or write to me anytime. Please, call me only when needed. Calls after 8:00pm or before 10:00am will be intended as emergency calls.
For your convenience, you will be given 2 bunches of keys. Please, remember to take the keys with you when you go out. In case of loss or damage, a penalty of 120€ each will be applied.
If you forget the keys inside and need someone to open the door, this can have an extra cost up to 100€, especially if I have to send you someone or if it happens during the night.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 31 ธันวาคม 2017 - 01 มกราคม 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 1 คืน
hospitality is what I like the most. I travel a lot and I appreciate when I find people and places that impress me for something special. This is the reason why I like to take much care of my guests and do my best to let them feel comfortable and relaxed. What I ask my guests is to introduce themselves and to be communicative before and during their stay, it helps very much to have a wonderful time, both sides.
See you soon at Casa di Bine!