Fall is Here!! Blue Haven 151 Farm is Nelson County's destination place in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains! Close to Wintergreen Ski Resort, local eateries, wineries, breweries, hiking and biking trails, Blue Haven 151 offers year round accommodations.
Blue Haven 151 offers an eclectic mix of comfortable accommodations and creative design elements. Art, antiques and beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains all come together in away that our guests feel welcomed and can't wait to return. Our farm of 38 acres, mountain views and hiking trails and includes our 5 bedroom guesthouse and seasonal glamper cottages and tiny house. Price is per night, per room based on double occupancy of 2 persons per room. We look forward to hosting you!
Open year-round, the guesthouse offers two full shared baths, a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a common room with wood stove and each bedroom has its own private deck. Our vintage campers and tiny house are available April 1st-October 31st. Blue Haven Farm also offers hiking trails through our pine forests and easy access to Wintergreen Ski Resort, as well as local wineries, breweries, orchards and antique shops.
As long as you are kind and respectful, we welcome everybody. Dogs are great with an additional fee of $35 a day with an owner provided crate, leash and pick up bags. LBGQT friendly.
- Pets require an extra charge of $35 a day, a pet deposit of $100 is required. Pets must have a crate and leash and collar. Owner responsible for picking up after their pet.
- We have 3 glamper (vintage camper) cottages and one tiny house for rent from March 1st to October 31st. Our guesthouse offers 5 bedrooms and is available year round.
- Price is $130 per night per room based on double occupancy (2 persons)
- Guest House offers 5 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms with queen beds and 1 bedroom with bunk beds (4 twins).
- Roll away twin beds are available for an extra charge of $35 a night each.
We look forward to suggesting fun places to explore, eat and drink during your stay.
Blue Haven Farm offers eclectic accommodations from our beautifully appointed accommodations, to our striking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and our continental breakfast of juice, yogurt, cereal, fruit, English muffins and coffee/tea to help jump start your day.