Large Luxury Vacation Rental! 5BR/3.5BA
KEY FEATURES Over 3600 Sq Ft
EASILY SLEEPS 12 PEOPLE
5 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms (Plus sleeper sofa)
Heated Pool and Spa (No additional charge for heating pool/spa)
65" TV in Great room
This large home is truly a home away from home. Tastefully decorated with every possible need available in the kitchen and through out the rest of the house. The pool and spa provide plenty of recreation and relaxing right off the back of the house for kids and parents. The billiard room has a full size pool table and provides hours of fun. The kids Winnie the Pooh room has toys along with its own TV with VHS and DVD player and over 75 movie selections for that down time. All linens are available along with plenty of pool towels. A full size front load washer and dryer are in the laundry room for the guests use. The house has a formal living room, sunroom, and family room so dad can watch his favorite TV show while mom curls up with a good book and kids play their favorite games each with their own space. The master bedroom is true romance with low lighting and an electric fireplace to set the perfect stage for that special private time.
This house offers a heated swimming pool and spa . The large back porch with plenty of patio furniture and charcoal or gas grill (propane tank and charcoal available at guests expense). Dish TV available in living room, master bedroom, kitchen, downstairs bedroom, billiard room, and queen bedroom.
This home is self directing. A keyless entry allows entrance with your own code you provide to the owners. We are available by phone or text with any problems that might arise. We respect your privacy for your vacation. We will call upon your arrival to make sure all things are in order and to answer any questions you may have.
A deposit of $500.00 is required and can be held with a credit card authorization prior to arrival (part of the rental contract). The card will only be charged if upon your departure something is either missing or damaged during your visit. A detail account will be given upon your departure for any amount charged against your deposit.
A contract can be provided upon request with the house rules prior to your reservation. We don't want any surprises upon your arrival and neither do you. Here are the rules included in our contract:
Terms and Conditions of Property Rentals
1. Self-Catering: All rental properties are self-catering. You are responsible for purchasing food, paper goods, or anything you need during your stay leaving the home in the same manner you found it. Wash and put away all dishes. Do not leave excess dirty towels. Wash all towels the night before departure. Only the towels used the morning of
departure should be left dirty.
2.Trash: Trash must be removed from the house upon your departure and put in the garbage can located to the right side of the garage. Garbage pick up is on Monday and Thursday at approximately 7:30 am. Please remove your trash or $25.00 will be deducted from your security deposit for trash removal after your departure.
3. Spills and stains on the carpet and furniture: If you spill something please clean it up quickly. If you do not you will be held responsible for having the carpet cleaned, which will be deducted from your security deposit.
4. Departure Checkout Time: 10:00 AM. We must have time to ready the unit for the next guests. Please be punctual with departure. This is a large home and the time is needed to ready it for the next guests. No refunds for early departures.
5. Smoking Policy: NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED. Cigarette smoke lingers in a home forever. Many people are offended by the smell of smoke. The owners and all following guests would appreciate you honoring their wishes by smoking outside. There are ashtrays located on the patio tables in the patio area. If you insist on smoking in a unit you will forfeit your entire security deposit.
6. Refunds on Breakdowns: No appliances are guaranteed. There will be no refunds on appliances, power, water, telephone, cable, toilets, or any item on the rental property. This house is kept in good working order and any breakdowns will be repaired in a timely manner.
7. Excessive Electrical Use: Please keep all sliding glass doors, front and back doors, entrance doors, bedroom windows, kitchen and bathroom windows closed while air conditioner is on. Air conditioners can run 24 hours a day all year round. Please keep the temperature set between 72 and 78 degrees. AC set below 70 degrees will freeze up the unit. If you disregard our requests, the excessive electric cost will be deducted from your security deposit.
8. Maximum Number of Occupants Per Unit: Each unit has a maximum number of beds and or sofa beds to sleep guests comfortably. Units are not to exceed maximum allowable occupancy. Children over 2 years of age will be counted as one person. For your safety maximum occupancy is strictly enforced. Renters defying the maximum amount of persons will be charged an additional $25 per person daily. This amount will be deducted for your security deposit. (No Exceptions)
9. No Rearranging of Furniture or Bedding: This is strictly enforced. Please DO NOT disregard this request.
10. Parking is permitted is both the driveway and in front of the unit with cars parked going the same direction as traffic. Please let us know in advance how many cars you will have at the house. The drive way can accommodate up to four cars and 2 additional cars can be parked in front of the house.
11. Appliances: Make sure you familiarize yourself with each appliance. Only use dishwasher soap in dishwasher. Wash linens with cold water to prevent fading and shrinking. Clean dryer vent after each load to minimize drying time.
12. Garbage Disposal: Run cold-water, turn on disposal- turn off disposal then water. Do Not put tea bags, potato or vegetable skins, bones or foreign objects into disposal. If you can't eat it don't put it in the disposal.
13. Bugs: Florida is in the tropics, we do have bugs. Do not leave food on counter tops or in the kitchen area and clean up spills immediately. Do not eat it in the bedrooms. Do not leave wet dirty clothes on the floor.
14. Linens, Towels and Ironing: Do not wash your personal items with any of the towels or linens in this home. Wash towels and linens separately. Do not iron on bedding, tables, counter tops or the floor. Use the ironing board only.
15. Toilets: Do not use an excess amount of toilet paper. Do not flush paper towels, feminine items or diapers down the toilet. There is a plunger under the sink in each bathroom if needed.
16. Absolutely nothing is to be removed from this property at any time for any reason no exceptions: By disregarding this request you will forfeit your security deposit.
17. No mobile home sleeping units or boats are permitted: You must put these items at a proper storage unit.
18. Liability: Wendy Machen Vacation Homes and the owners are not responsible or liable to renters for any loss or theft of the renter's personal property, rented property, accidents, injury or damage, which may occur during your stay. We are not responsible or liable to renters for any loss due to weather conditions, road conditions or loss of recreational activities that may occur during your stay.
19. Pets: Pets are allowed with permission. Please make sure you have spoken with us if you have pets for our rules concerning them. There is an additional pet fee.
20. Pool and Spa Operations can be found in a manual on the kitchen counter. Please strictly adhere to them. There is no additional charge for heating of the pool and spa.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 15 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Bob and I have vacation homes in Port Saint Lucie and Davenport Florida. We also have homes in North Carolina and South Carolina that are close to our daughters and our grandchildren. We both love the Lord Jesus Christ, our kids and grandkids, roller coasters, eating, and being as active as possible. We enjoy sharing our vacation homes with others and enhancing their vacations with beautiful, great accommodations. Why stay in a motel/hotel when you can stay in a home with all its comforts? Our hope is for all our guests to have a wonderful experience both with our home and with us as your hosts.