Cozy private studio, furnished/ with air/ your own entrance, private bath & kitchenette, 2 twin beds one is a trundle , lots of plants/walking distance to TraderJoe's, post office, park, bus stop/small town feel but
cool neighborhood(Eagle Rock)/ easy access to downtown L.A., & suburbs (Highland Park/Silverlake/Echo Park/Montrose ) Pasadena,
Cozy, fully furnished/ Studio with A/C & portable heater/ your own entrance, private bath/ minimal living/ square footage wise, a getaway, with kitchenette(stove, microwave, oven toaster, crock pot, rice cooker etc.)
TV, lots of interesting books, 1 twin bed and a trundle and/or convertible love sofa...
the host is an avid gardener so there's lots of plants/ herb garden/ and some fruit trees/grapes and won't mind sharing the bountiful harvest from the small yard/garden pots.
walking distance to groceries, great restaurants /small town feel but cool neighborhood of Eagle Rock)/ easy access to everything/ in between downtown Los Angeles/DTLA, Hollywood, old town Pasadena, South Pasadena, Burbank, Glendale, (highland park(HP- hip/bohemian/artists neighborhood up & coming Melrose of the east) Note:" Highland Park is hip as to Eaglerock is cool" / Points on Interests like Chinatown, Little Tokyo, Rosebowl, Huntington Library, Oxy College, Silverlake and the only town that has 3-4 restaurants included in "99 Food to Eat Before you Die in L.A." i.e. Casa Bianca, Little Flower Candy Cafe/Bakery & Cafe, Huarache, Capri Pizza Place(Featured in Hell'sKitchen),
Auntie Em's(featured in Food Channel),Cacao Mexicatessen(top ten LA magazine), Blue Hen, Oinkster(featured in Triple D's(Dinner, Diner and Dives/Food Channel), Little Beast(4 star), Four Cafe, Spitz, Camilo's, Colombo's, Taco Spot, Milk Farm, etc,... in addition Swork Coffee, Coffee Table Bistro, Cafe Organico, Organix, Mia Sushi, Max BBQ, Snow Station, Yogurthaven, Boba Time, Dave's Chillin & Grilli'n, The Kitchen, Meea's Hotdog, Eaglerock Italian Bakery, Brownstone Pizza, Yogurt Haven, Classic Thai, Thai Spirit, Panang, Eagle Rocks Tai Food, Lemon Grass, Siam, La Puente, Eaglerock Plaza Mall, wine shop & the newly opened Public House of EagleRock Brewing Co., etc, etc,..
Thru the driveway, open the gate pass the main house.(URL HIDDEN)There are 3 Guest houses @ the back.
#2 an #3 are under Airbnb and #1 is long term.
They could be practically on their own with private entrance... Outside/Alfresco dining, hammock, patio chairs...
...we may interact while maintaining the garden etc,...
It is Customary to let the Host know a little bit of themselves and the purpose of the trip.
Please read the following guidelines about your stay with us:
1. First: Welcome to our abode! Relax, enjoy, and feel at home!
2. If you use the air conditioner, please remember to turn it off whenever you leave; as well as any other appliances you might have used, including stove/oven, toaster, heater, rice cooker, coffee maker, electric water heater, etc.
3. Our historic building has very delicate plumbing—so please use toilet tissue as sparingly as you can. Most important, please use the trash can for tampons, paper towels and garbage… please do NOT try to flush any of these items in the toilet.
4. You may be aware that California is experiencing its most severe drought in all time. To this end, please take short showers, and flush the toilet only when you really need to.
5. Be mindful of other guests nearby, and please keep noise to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
6. Books and other reading materials in the rooms are there for you to enjoy; please leave them in the room so our future guests can enjoy them too.
7. We do not have laundry facilities here, but there is a Laundromat close by, at Eagle Rock Coin Laundry, 1578 Colorado Boulevard. Feel free to ask us for directions.
8. Please limit the number of guests you entertain here. Again, there are other guests to keep in mind. No overnight guests and quiet time after 10pm.
9. Please do not smoke inside the rooms. Common areas are allowed outside but please be mindful f the other guests.
10. Please do your best to leave the place the way you found it. We enjoyed carefully preparing it for you, anticipating your needs, and doing our best to put everything into place. We will be most grateful if you will think along these same lines before you move on to your next journey.
10A. Along the lines of #10 above, we ask especially that you wash all dishes, pots, pans and any other appliances you use, before you check out.
11. WIFI Access:
12. If you spend more than a week with us, we can arrange to have your bedding and towels cleaned for an additional $45.00 per week. Ask us for details.
13. Regarding the shower: HOT water is on the RIGHT side, and COLD is on the LEFT side. It may take a while for the HOT water to get hot. Be patient, and let it run an extra minute or two.
14. We can’t promise anything… but we love to leave little surprises for our guests! Maybe it’s some fresh fruit or veggies from our garden, depending upon the time of harvest.Or some snacks, or some herb infused filtered water and some tea. Enjoy!
Unlike most Los Angeles neighborhoods, we have NO street-sweeping regulations, so you can park anywhere there’s a reasonable spot, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just be sure not to park wherever the curb is painted RED.
In the rare instance parking is challenging, you may also use the elevated schoolyard parking lot across the street from Monday to Saturday,& on Sundays after the morning church services(or you may leave your car parked and move it after the service/ we just want to avoid ins and outs during the morning service.
16. We could accommodate children 9 years old and up
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 282 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I/We "Accept", I/we "Embrace", I/we "Belong", I/we "CoExist" I always think and believe that when you are inspired(In-Spirit) in any given moment, that is your perfect state, space and place. You are in a holy/sacred ground, that you are blessed, secured and protected.
And Yes, this moment is where I am and where I am supposed to be...)... , ... , ... ...Loves Life, plants, cooking, food, cafes, people, landscape/gardening and anything green & blue, yoga, movies/music, comedy bars/theater, water-beach/pool /boogie and paddle boarding/kayaking, travel, culture, sun/moon, good times, happy thoughts, quiet walks, meditation, SPA/massage, yard sales, farmer's market/s, arts/design, carpentry, handicrafts, restoration, real estate,...etc.,etc.,...