ผู้เข้าพัก 5 คน
Trendy & quiet Islands Brygge. Suitable for families (Max 2 adults + 4 children) or a couple looking for a place to stay in this authentic CPH neighbourhood so close to city center, the waterfront and green. Everything in the radius of 200 meters!
This is a private residence of a small family being rented for the summer. It is therefore ideal for a family (Max 2 adults and up to 4 children) or a couple looking for a place to stay with the following location advantages:
- Close to the popular Islands Brygge water front with swimming/bathing facilitites
- Lots of cafes (brunch, coffee, lunch), bakeries, restaurants, take-aways (Italian, Indian, Sushi, Wok, Danish Foods) , supermarkets and kiosks around the corner
- About 15-20 min walk from Tivoli and city hall
- About 5 min from Amager Fælled, a massive nature park
- About 15 min walk from shopping centre 'Fisketorvet'
- About 5-10 min walk from metro station (Islands Brygge)
- Bus 250S to city centre (Tivoli, City Hall, main train station) leaves from just outside the door about every 10 min (20 min.on Sundays) - other buses leave 2 min walk from the apartment
- A variety of playgrounds nearby
- The building has a beautiful old, authentic and charming courtyard with a playground and picnic tables
There are 2 rooms; one is a children room with sleeping facility and one is a living room with a double bed used as a lounge sofa during the day. There are speakers where you can plug in your phone/iphone/ipad to play music.
Be aware that it is an old authentic Copenhagen apartment on the ground floor, which means that bathroom/toilet is VERY small. Kitchen is good for small meals, heating etc. and has a big refrigerator and holds a microwave, 2 burner electric stove and no dishwasher. Laundry is placed just around the corner.
There is wireless internet, TV+DVD but no cable TV.
So if you want to:
-Stay in a 100 year old Copenhagen apartment building
- with toys for the kids, separate bedroom and Tivoli nearby
- Everything in walking distance
- Great food just around the corner
- City bus leaving just outside your door
- Not having to climb stairs and close to metro station
- Hang out and experience one of the trendiest parts of Copenhagen town and most popular Copenhagen summer location
.... then look no further.
The whole apartment and for longer stays additional opportunity for access to laundry room (for an additional cost)
We (or others) will greet you on arrival and depending on check-out time be there. In some periods we may be reachable for questions but otherwise we expect you to be independent - unless of course there is a problem with the apartment.
There is a beautiful old, authentic and charming courtyard for the building with a playground for the children, picnic tables and easy access to trash bins. People in the building are very nice and social when hanging out in the courtyard. Across the street is also a very nice church courtyard with tables and chairs if you prefer to sit outside for lunch.
Be aware that it is an old authentic Copenhagen apartment on the ground floor, which means that bathroom/toilet is VERY small. Kitchen is good for small meals, heating etc. and has a big refrigerator with freezer, 2 burner electric stove, grill/toaster and small heating oven. No dishwasher. Laundromat around the corner.
Shoes off in the hallway
Take good care of our things
No Smoking inside - please go to the backyard.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
We are a family of 3: Marie, David and our 6-year old Maya. We live in the fantastic community of Islands Brygge and would not have it otherwise. Marie was born here, David moved her from the USA and Maya was a true blessing. We have friends from all over the world that loves visiting us and vice-versa as well as a summerhouse that we like to retreat to in the summer.