Private master bedroom in a luxury condo apartment. Big private en-suite bathroom with standing shower and bathtub. 8 minutes by cab to the center of the city. Amazing view of the Lake and City from living room and bedroom. Free access to Gym & Pool
Pure luxury, with amazing view of the lake. Truly indulging yourself on a trip to HCM city. Everything is within minutes away.
You have the option to rent out one room or 2 rooms , or the whole apartment.
Outdoor swimming pool, gym, steam room, small super market and a spa on the property.
Shopping mall, Starbucks and a big supermarket are right accross the street.
Email and Phone, Viber.
1. You have the option to rent out one room or 2 rooms , or the whole apartment with 3 bedrooms.
I provide fresh towels, soaps, and drinking mineral water.
2. You can book both 2 bedrooms if you have 4 or 6 people.
3. My students or assistants can show you around the city if needed.
4. If you are not satisfied by any means, you can cancel your reservation within a few hours after you arrive and I will refund your payment in full. You must provide valid reasons.
If you already stayed overnight, the payment will not be refunded, but maybe I will let you cancel early and get your refund for the remain of your stay if there are reasonable reasons.
1) Please do not smoke. 2) Keep the noise to a minimal level 3) respect the host and other guests. 4) I will try to accommodate whatever you need, so please do not hesitate to ask questions.
Hi! I'm a native from Vietnam and have lived and work in the U.S. for 10+ years. I currently reside in Philadelphia but spend a lot of time in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam starting my own immigration consulting business.
I'm very easy-going and love meeting new people, listening to stories, and learning new things. I'm a traveler at heart, but currently am very busy with work. Since I don't have much time to travel, I'm glad AirBnB affords me the opportunity to connect with other fellow globe-trotters!
I've listed my apartment in Philly and a few extra bedrooms in my condo in Saigon. I go back and forth quite often between Vietnam and the U.S. so the availability depends on where I currently am. When I host, I make sure my guests feel like they're staying at the home they never knew they had!