Our cool and comfortable two bedrooms apartment is centrally located on a quiet street in Novalja. Enjoy in beauty of island Pag, beautiful beaches like beach Zrće and others features. Your host.
1. It is forbidden to destroy apartment property, cause noise or disturb other guests.
2. It is strictly forbidden to make noise from 22 pm to 8 am.
3. Smoking: permitted only on the balcony.
4. At check in the guests have to give us their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours.
5. Please take care of the apartment and its furniture.
6. The guest who causes damage to property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of the damage.
7. There is a security deposit of 30€ per person (you will pay to the owner when you check in) as an insurance of possible disappearance, damages and destruction of apartment property. The security deposit is either returned (at check out date) or retained by the owner as a compensation for possible damage.
8. Please do not take any items of the inventory or equipment from the apartment (towels, sheets, blankets, sunshades). We also kindly ask you not to take any chairs or tables from the living room to the terrace or balcony and expose them to sun or rain.
9. During your stay in the property, you are not allowed to entertain other guests.
10. Should you decide to cut short your holiday, you are still obliged to pay the agreed full booked price. You are obliged to leave the apartment you rented as you found it upon arrival: clean, tidy and undamaged. Return apartment key before you check-out.