Welcome to a perfect place to stay in the heart of Shelburne! A short walk to Shelburne Museum, shopping, and great restaurants!
This listing is for a comfortable cozy 2nd Floor Queen room with a private en suite bathroom (shower), free WiFi, A/C, heating, a mini fridge, TV, parking, delicious custom-made full breakfast.
Maximum occupancy: 2
This historic home in the very heart of Shelburne, Vermont, is that rare retreat that effortlessly balances rich history with modern-day amenities, immediately putting guests at ease. “This is NOT your old school stuffy Victorian!” rave travelers who have met its gracious fun-loving young-at-heart hosts and enjoyed happy memorable experiences. Tucked within the 19th century Queen Anne Victorian and its rustic, romantic Carriage House are nine individually decorated guest rooms where delightful architectural details and antique furnishings happily coexist with tasteful modern touches. Whether you are in town for graduations, weddings, concerts, cheese or beer festivals, you are in for a treat when you stay here.
More reasons to stay with us:
- One of the closest accommodations to Shelburne Museum & Ben & Jerry's Concerts On The Green - just a short walk!
- Several eclectic restaurants, antiques & art galleries and shopping options right around the block
- A quintessential Vermont country store, a local wine & coffee spot, an acclaimed Chef's store and cooking school, a craft jeweler, beauty salons, the list goes on!
- A short drive to the majestic Inn at Shelburne Farms, Vermont Teddy Bear Factory, Shelburne Vineyard and other wineries and breweries, sugarhouses, hiking trails, and more!
Enjoy unique features to enhance your stay:
- Modern amenities ranging from secure keyless entry system to updated private bathrooms to mini fridges to USB charging outlets, to more!
- Complimentary air-conditioning and heating (available on a seasonal basis)
- Complimentary welcome drink during regular check-in hours (must be 21+)
- Early/late check-in and late check-out options
- Complimentary gourmet breakfast, custom made just for you with locally-sourced ingredients
- Complimentary locally made gourmet chocolates
- Complimentary limited daily housekeeping
- Complimentary coffee & tea self-service
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary unassigned self-parking in private parking lot
- Complimentary Shelburne Vineyard wine tasting coupons
- Complimentary Shelburne Museum admission discounts
All guests have access to common areas of the main building, including breakfast rooms. All door locks are modern 21st-century digital smart locks.
The hosts are accessible either in person or on the phone / via email and text messaging in real time during reasonable hours.
Please let us know if you have any questions or special requests.
The entire property is non-smoking, save for the parking lot. Additional rules and policies apply and will be communicated once a prospective guest shows interest in staying with us. No pets are allowed.